Chapter Seven

Garret dumped her off his lap and on to the bed, getting up to grab the bag that held his toys - including the huge plug from the night before. Without being told, Ana scrambled onto her hands and knees, pushing her face into the bed and her backside into the air.

"What a good, eager slut you are! Grab a pillow for me. You're going to be awfully full in a minute."

She saw him grab the lube and reached back to spread herself open as she had the night before. He inserted one well lubed finger into her puckered hole, then another, using them to spread her open a bit in order to pour lube into the opening. Then came the familiar cold metal, pushing, forcing her tender flesh wide around it's girth. In moments, Ana was sobbing into the pillow, screaming with each new push. 

This time, there were no encouraging words, only the unfeeling insistence of the toy. When it finally passed its widest point and slipped all the way in, Ana nearly orgasmed right then and there. Her hips moved as though he were behind her, inside of her. No matter how much she wished he would take her again, it wasn't happening. Not yet.

"Roll over for me now, and pull your legs up and wide apart. I'm not stopping with your ass this time."

When she was in position, he held up the next toy. It was another plug, longer than the metal one and nearly as wide with a long, narrow base.

"This is for that pretty pussy of yours, pet." He explained.

Her eyes went wide. She watched intently as he coated it with lube.

"Now, don't scream. I want to see your face when this one fills you, but you must be quiet for me, OK?"

"Yes, Sir, I'll do my best."

"Good."

He spread her lips open with one hand, the other guiding the tip of the toy to her entrance. With a firm, steady push, it began to slide into her. It felt even bigger than he had the night before. Ana clenched her teeth, panting hard and doing everything in her power not to make a sound. She failed, though, small whimpers escaping as the toy reached its widest part.

"I told you to be quiet, slut." Garret growled.

Ana clamped one hand over her mouth and struggled to focus on her breathing, hoping that would help. The two toys pressed against one another inside of her, creating the most unusual, amazing sensation. Fresh tears slid from her eyes, her breathing becoming ragged until finally the toy was completely in place. Garret helped her straighten her legs, then slid her shorts from the day before up them, fastening them for her.

"I have to make sure those stay inside of you somehow. Why don't you get up and walk around, tell me how it feels?"

Simply sitting up caused a sharp pain deep inside of her and Ana grimaced. Each scoot towards the edge of the bed made the plugs move as if fucking her. She was very nearly on the edge of an orgasm by the time she was able to stand up. Ana took a few tentative steps, waddling slightly. Closing her legs felt impossible. Garret laughed, watching her struggle to make it to the other side of the room.

"What's the matter, slut?" He taunted.

"I'm so full, Sir. Walking makes them move inside of me and it hurts. But I, um, I kind of like it."

Garret stood and crossed the room to meet her.

"You like having your ass and your pussy stuffed so full you can barely walk?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. It wont be so hard for you to get used to, then."

He grabbed her by the hair and borough her back to the edge of the bed, forcing her to her knees.