Making a U-turn (Chapter 6)

Mulai dari awal

I move my hands to the side of his face while we kiss. He puts one hand on my back and one hand on the bed and slowly starts laying me back on the bed while he follows on top of me with his body between my legs.

I make a small moan when he takes the hand that was on my back and runs it up my thigh. He keeps running his hand up until he's over the hoodie and to my arms.

He slowly pulls my arms away from him. He gets off the bed and stands up and I sit up looking at him with a confused face.

He runs a hand through his hair and sighs.

He laughs a little when he looks up and see's my expression. "I gotta go, remember?"

"Right." I say and give him a little smile.

(Abel's POV)

On the drive to Chaz's house, all I can think about is Jess.

She wanted me.. and she wasn't buzzed.. What if she actually wants me?

The only reason I stopped whatever that was back there was because I realized I was being a fucking hypocrite. I told her not to lose her virginity to Drake because she would get attached and he would break her heart, but I'm not any better. I know myself and I know if she got attached I would definitely hurt her.

I think about me sliding my hands up her legs and half wish I would have slid it under her shirt instead of pulling her away like I did. Just thinking about that body and the things I would do makes me want to pull over and jerk off to the though of her.

(Jess's POV)

A couple minutes after Abel left I take a shower and I cant stop thinking about him the whole time. I feel the water on my skin and I start running one hand down my body to go finger myself.

I pause and sigh to myself.

Oh god. I need to stop.

I finish my shower and dry my body and my hair off as much as possible before putting the towel around me and stepping back out into Abel's room and shuffle playing some music on the TV. I sit on the bed in my towel still and check my phone. I just see a text from Blaine and roll my eyes when suddenly, I hear Abel's song "Outside" start playing.

Listening to the lyrics, I put my phone down and start to let the towel slide off me. I back myself up on the bed and slowly bring my hand down to start rubbing myself while I lay back on the bed.

"Fuck.." I moan.

I feel my breathing start to get heavier and I slide a finger inside me. I stick another finger in me and moan when as I start sliding them in and out.

(Abel's POV)

"Fuck this." I say as I make a u-turn at a light.

I can't stop thinking about fucking the shit out of Jess right now.

I grab my phone and glance down every couple seconds to find Chaz's name in my contacts and call him.

"Hey man. You almost here?" Chaz says answering the phone.

"Actually, I'm not feeling that great. I'm probably gonna stay home today."

"Man what? You sound fine."

I don't say anything.

"Fine," He says. "If you change your mind we're gonna be at the downtown club."