First Day (Chapter 16)

(The morning after)

(Abel's POV)

I wake up with a pounding headache, but I forget all about it when I look to my left and see Jess sleeping peacefully next to me.

"Holy fuck." I whisper a little too loud, admiring how fucking pretty she is.

She starts to stir as she wakes up and stretches her arms. When she sees me watching her, she smiles.

"You just.. watching me sleep?" She asks.

I don't say anything. I just grab her chin with one hand and kiss her gently on the lips.

She starts to blush and I smile at her.

"Anyways," she says still blushing. "I'm going to New York next week to see my parents and my siblings. Wanna come with me?"

"Um.. I don't know if I can."

I already know I can go, but Jess's sister Emmy kinda acts like a hoe when she's around me. Whenever I  see her, she's always trying to get me to  give her attention or she's constantly flirting with me.

"Or do you just not wanna go because of Emmy?" She says, like she just read my mind.

I give her a sideways look half smiling as confirmation.

"I won't let her bug you," she says climbing on top of me, her legs on either side of my waist.

She slides her hands up my chest and leans down so her face is close to mine.

I can feel myself start to get hard with her sitting on me.

She pouts and waits for an answer, and goddamn she knows how to get me to do anything she pleases.

"Fine." I say gripping her hips.

"Yay!" She kisses my cheek quickly then jumps off me. "I'll make us breakfast."

I adjust my boxers as I watch her walk out of the room, and I get a phone call. I look at the caller and see that it's Vee or Veronica. The girl who I partied with last night and who I dated last summer.

I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Heyy, it's Vee."

"Yea, what's up?"

"Not much. Just wanted to know if you wanted to come over again tonight."

"Didn't I just come over last night?" I ask laughing a little.

I could hear her pouting on the other end. "Yea, but you just got wasted then went home early."

I didn't really feel like staying last night. And I'm glad I didn't stay, because then I wouldn't have caught Jess when she came home and we wouldn't have slept with each other.

"I can't tonight. But if plans change and I can go, I'll let you know."

We said our goodbyes then I started to wonder where Jess was coming from last night when she came home.

I decided to let it go and instead start to head downstairs.

I see Jess cooking on the stove in the kitchen, still in her little shorts and I can't help staring as I sit at the island counter.

"A little thirsty huh?" She says, snapping me out of my trance.

She smirks and grabs the orange juice out of the fridge and a glass from the cupboard.

"This'll help with your hang over."

She sides me the glass then puts some food on a plate for each of us and sets one in front of me.