Feelings(Chapter 15)

(Later that night)

(Jess's POV)

I wake up in Abel's bed alone and I figure he's downstairs or somewhere else. I grab my phone from my waist band and see that I have a couple text from my sister Bree.

Bree🥱: Are you still coming next week?

I scrunched my face trying to think, when I remembered I told her and my parents I was going to visit.

Me: Yes sirrr :))

Bree🥱: Yay! Are you bringing Abel?

Me: I haven't asked him yet. I'll let you know if he comes.

I hear a knock on the front door and I go downstairs to answer it.

When I open the door, I see Bryce and I smile at him.

He leans against the door frame.

"Hey J."

J. I loved that.

"Hey, Bryce."

"I wanna take you out."

I look at him then at the time on my phone.

"Isn't it a little late for that."

"Nah. Let's go." He starts to walk away.

"Wait! I'm not even dressed."

He turns back around and looks me up and down.

"You look good like that. Come on."

I quickly put on my white sneakers and follow him to his car.

We drive around the city and at some point stopped at a seven-eleven and got slurpies which we spiked with vodka.

After an hour of driving around, we pulled into a semi-empty parking lot.

We talked and laughed as we drank our slurpies and slowly started to get drunk.

"What are we doing?" I ask suddenly feeling confident.

He takes a long sip of his drink while he looks me up and down.

"What do you mean? We're on a date." He says slowly.

"Ok.. but, I see the way you're looking at me."

I think for a second then unbuckle my seatbelt.

He doesn't take his eyes off me as he watches me climb over the center console and into his lap facing him.

He shifts under me and I feel him getting hard. I lean down and trail kisses down his jaw to his lips. He puts his drink down and slides his cold hands up the sides up my legs.

I make a small moan against his lips and he grips my waist, pushing me down on him.

The harder we start to breath the more desperate we become for each other.

He moves down and lifts my shirt as he starts kissing my chest. I feel his hands reach my back and he undoes my bra. He helps me take off my shirt and bra completely and I watch as he licks his lips.

He starts to suck on my nipple and kiss me and I moan from pleasure. I lean back on the steering wheel and trigger the horn.

I jump. "Jesus christ."

Bryce laughs at me and adjust his chair further back so we have more room.

Just then, we hear a knock on the window and Bryce instantly pulls me into him to cover me.