Diamonds (Chapter 12)

(Jess's POV)
I got out of the car and Abel shut the door behind me.

"Wanna get friendship bracelets!" He said trying to sound like a little kid.

I scrunched my face up in confusion and laughed."The fuck.. friendship bracelets? You do realize how old we are right?"

He smirked and grabbed my hand dragging me towards the doors of the building. He opened one and I walked in seeing that it was a jewelry store then turned around trying to walk back out but Abel grabbed around my waist and stopped me.

"Woahhh," he laughed. "Where the hell are you going."

"Nah. I don't want you to spend this type of money on me. Hell no." I said trying to get him off me, but failing as he tightened his grip.

He tilted his head and narrowed his eyes at me. "You know I make enough of it to spend."

I rolled my eyes and turned back into the shop.

"Brat." I heard Abel mumble behind me. I flipped him off behind my back so that he would see it and he chuckled quietly.

Everything was so bright and sparkly in the display boxes and I couldn't help but turn my attention to one single diamond bracelet.

I looked at it only for a moment but Abel somehow noticed.

"Excuse me ma'am." Abe called to a lady from across the room.

She turned and smiled when she saw Abel.

"Oh my god! You're The Weeknd right?"

He laughed. "That's me."

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away to the other side of the shop, but Abel, once again, stopped me before I could go.

"Can we see these two here please?" He said pointing through the display case at a bracelet and a necklace.

She nodded and unlocked the case before gently setting the jewelry down on top so we could see.

"The necklace," she began.

"It is a gorgeous gold plated chain link necklace with 507 white diamonds that shine from any angle

"It is a gorgeous gold plated chain link necklace with 507 white diamonds that shine from any angle. It has an 8.5 mm width weighing about 50 grams."

Abel moved my hair and put it around my neck and stepped back to see it on me.

"Damn." He said licking his lips.

I looked into a little mirror on the display case and tried to hide the excitement in my eyes. There was no way I was letting him buy this for me.

"The bracelet," the lady continued.