Studio(Chapter 8)

The next morning Abel and I woke up to the sound of a Polaroid flash.

"Brooooo. What the fuckkk?" Abel said in a sexy tired voice as he rubbed his eyes.

I stirred a little at his voice and kept my eyes shut.

"Who wants the picture?" I heard Abel's friend/coworker ask while smiling.

I sighed and slowly sat up while Abel yawned.

"What time is it." He asked.

"10 bro. Get your ass up. We got shit to work on."

A couple minutes later I picked up my stuff and told Abel I was going.

"What are you doing today?" He asked looking down at a notebook with song ideas.

"Hanging out with Liz. I gotta ask her if I can crash at her place while I look for one since I'm not with.. him anymore."

He looked up at me. "You can stay with me."

I looked at Lamar who was messing with some equipment and then back at Abel.

"I.. well.. Blaine knows where you live, and.. well.."

"You can stay at my other house."

I totally forgot Abel had another house. He has a mansion in the hills but he doesn't like to stay there because he doesn't like the people who live there. All his famous neighbors would always be in his business and he couldn't seem to catch a break.

"Oh. Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yea. Of course. No one stays there and I have someone go check on it and clean all the rooms every week."

"Oh.. sure. Thanks."

"What's wrong? You don't have to stay there if you don't want."

"No it's not that." I swallowed and looked down at my shoes. "It's just, I don't really wanna live alone right now.."

I looked back up and he smiled.

"I'll stay with you."

He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back never wanting to let go.

-
An hour later, I left the studio and met Liz who was waiting for me outside.

"Hey stranger." She said smiling and opening the door for me.

"Hey." I said hugging her before getting in.

We went to lunch and I told her everything that happened in the past day. I told her how I slept with Abel and she obviously freaked out.

I debated telling her about Blaine, but I did. I needed her to go get my stuff from his house so I could take it to Abel's place today. She happily agreed and after we finished lunch we drove to Blaine's and I stayed in the car as she brought boxes of my stuff out that Blaine had already shoved all my stuff in.

After getting my stuff, we drove to the mansion to get all my stuff unpacked there. As soon as we pulled up to the house, I was in awe.

This is the first time I'm actually seeing it, and it's gorgeous.