Drake's Party- Part 1 (Chapter 2)

*SMUT WARNING*

(Jess's POV)

"Jess! Are you ready?" Abel calls from the living room.

I grab my phone and a towel Abel gave me and glance once more into the mirror. I'm wearing a red bikini that has silver rhinestones running across the seams making my light brown skin glow. My straight dark brown hair runs down my back stopping at my lower back.

"Do you have some sweats I can borrow?" I call back.

"Yea. Lemme grab em," I hear him say as he goes into his room. A minute later, I hear him walk in and I spin around to meet his eyes. "Here" He says as he throws the sweats at me.

I stumble to catch them and he laughs at me and walks out. I narrow my eyes at him as he walks away and I turn back to the mirror to put the black sweats on and a white crop top from my suitcase. I put on my white Adidas and walk out to the hallway where Abel is playing on his phone waiting for me.

He looks up from his phone at me. "Final-fucking-ly." he says in an exaggerated tone, quickly glancing over my outfit.

I roll my eyes and laugh. "Let's go."

We get down to the parking lot and walk towards the back. "I'm driving tonight." he says pulling keys out of his pocket. I look at the car in the very back corner of the lot and gasp when I see it. It's a black C3 Corvette that's so clean, it seems brand new.

"Oh my god

"Oh my god.." I say speechless as he opens the door for me and laughs. He gets in, turns the engine on and starts talking.

"I got it a couple years ago," he says pulling out of the parking spot. I can't stop smiling as I touch and marvel at the interior. "I had a driver go and get it from my garage and drop it off here."

"Let me drive it." I demand turning to him.

He laughs. "Uhh, we'll see. Maybe one day."

"Boo." I say scrunching my face and pouting.

"And.." he starts. "I didn't tell you before, but.. the party's actually at Drakes house." he says keeping his eyes on the road with one hand on the steering wheel.

I take a huge breath in. "Cool, cool, cool.. cool."

He glances at me. "You're trying not to freak out huh?" he asks smiling.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Totally fine." I say biting my lip and smiling. I've always been a huge fan of Drake since I was a teenager and what are the odds that my best friend is ALSO very good friends with Drake. For years Abel has told me that I'll meet him eventually but I didn't think today was the day.

We talk the rest of the ride about random things until we pull up to a modern white mansion that looks like it should be in the Hills. Abel stops at a gate, types in a code and the gates open. There are long dirt roads that lead up to the house and there are all types of fancy cars parked along the sides. Abel and I get up to the house and walk through a side passage that leads to the back yard where loud music, splashing, and people laughing are coming from. We turn a corner and color and lights explode around us as we reach the party.