MSPS: Chapter 1

MY SWEET PSYCHO STALKER

You were just a regular student at XXX University, but everyone in your class despises you. You were going down the cold, empty street when you heard a cry that sounded like it was pleading for aid. You follow the loud noise, but when it comes to a halt, you laugh it off since you assumed it was just a random person who was chased by a dog around the corner because there are so many dogs here.

Then you turn around and are about to go when you run into a muscular chest. You glance at the guy and he's staring at you. You became afraid as a result of his attention, so you bowed several times and muttered, "I'm sorry."

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to run into you," you say.

You said and bowed once more before the person spoke,

"I will count to three," you didn't let him finish and ran as fast as you could since his voice is incredibly husky yet gentle at the same time.

You keep running until you reach the packed street, where you sigh and sit on the ground, but you have the feeling that someone is watching you.

You stand up and clean your dress once you have calmed down from running. Today is Saturday, so you don't have school, so you chose to visit your grandmother, who lives close to your apartment.

You were strolling down an empty street 'again' when you sensed someone was following you, so you walked faster till you reached your apartment, which made you feel less worried.

UNKNOWN PERSON PERSPECTIVE
(I'm sorry if it has to be him to have a perspective view )

I followed that cute girl after she ran into me because why not? I was really taken with her.

While she was going, she suddenly stopped at a large apartment and walked inside as I followed her. She then stops at another door, opens her bag, and pulls something, which I believe was a key, and I lean against the wall and wait for her to go inside.

After a minute of looking at her bag, she finally got it but she drop it on the ground making her sigh in frustration

"She's so clumsy," I remarked, laughing at her cuteness.

As I walk downstairs to leave, she opens the door and goes inside. I smirked and said,

"I'll be back, princess," I murmured, chuckling again.

Please vote for this, Thank you<3