"Speaking of names," I mumbled to myself and glanced at my fresh Mecha Dragon with a small smile. "I haven't gave you one yet."

I caressed the beast on her neck as my mind tried to formulate a name. "How about Dalinda," I said, and smiled at my own suggestion. "The noble serpent."

My slugs chirped in agreement, nodding their little heads randomly. Their sweet smiles and cute gestures never fail to melt my heart.

"You guys are seriously the most adorable creature in the whole animal kingdom," I commented with a wide grin. "Those dog- and cat-lovers are missing out on so much!"

My slugs chuckled even louder, each wearing a bewitching smile. I heard a zoom from an engine, and seconds later Eli showed up beside me again.

"What did I missed?" he asked, glancing at the little army of pumped up slugs on my mecha.

"I just named her Dalinda," I updated him while petting my mecha's wing.

"Love the name," he commented and gave me an enchanting smile. My heart couldn't help but slipped a beat, but before I can return it, I heard another engine revving up, and another rider joined us.

"Eli!" Mia called out for him in a slightly high-pitched and girly voice as she adjusted her mecha so that she was riding right next to him on his other side. Eli and I both shifted our attention to her.

"What's up, Mia?" Eli asked, giving her a smile. "I need a name for my mecha!" she exclaimed, shooting Eli her best puppy eyes. "Could you suggest some names for me, please? I've always loved the names you gave your slugs and mecha!"

Mia's gaze landed on me and she gave me a secret little wink. Getting the hint, I let out an awkward laugh, making Eli turned to look at me curiously. I forced out a smile.

"Uh, I'll go ride with Trix!"

And with that, I withdrew myself from them and rode alongside Trixie. Eli and Mia were riding in front of me now, and I turned to greet Trixie. She just gave me a smirk while eyeing the pair.

"This morning there's breakfast in bed, then she offered to clean Lucky for him, and now this? Gosh, Mia is upping her game by so much," Trixie commented.

I let out a soft sigh, my eyes reluctantly looked at them. Mia's purple totally matched with Eli's blue, and their mechas were both white in colour. The pair of motorcyclists chatted during their rides, with heart-warming smiles and harmonious chuckles escaping their lips. They rode shoulder-to-shoulder romantically, and looked like they came out from a romantic movie, like they were meant for each other.

Was I jealous?

Yes, I flopping was.

Jealous because Blue and I couldn't have lovely, passionate moments like this together.

"Hey Ales," Trixie whispered just loud enough for the both of us to hear, and I turned towards her with a curious look. "If you don't mind me asking, are you sure Eli is just a... representation to you?"

"What are you trying to say?" I questioned her, titling my head to demonstrate my confusion. She raised an eyebrow at me and smirked.

"Don't act like you have no idea what I'm talking about. What I meant was, the way you look at Eli and Mia when they are flirting, the way you blush when Eli is around you, the smile you return to his... Are you sure you're showing all these signs just because he reminds you of your long lost love?" Trixie questioned. "Or are you deep down falling for him?"

I laughed at her interrogation and shook my head. "One thing about me that you should have figured out by now is that I am an extremely loyal person," I said, giving off a smile.