I could feel him looking at me the whole time. God I hate some men. Well a lot of them to he honest.

We carried on walking for a while, it was further than we thought.

We finally got to it and ordered everyones drink.

We sat down at one of the tables whilst we waited and talked, I had one question that I didn't want to ask but I had to.

"Who did you think it was" I basicly spat it out at him.

He took a deep breath and began talking quietly to make sure no one over hears "well we figured out that grace got the last round of drinks and she's the only one we know wouldn't be careful with things like that so we need to ask her" he paused for a second letting me take in the information.

"We also are guessing that it's someone who was pissed at us for killing Mason. It's the only thing it could be at the minute"

My heart dropped as soon as he mentioned his name, sending a shiver down my spine.

"How well did you know grace?" He asked. "Not very well to be honest, I'd never seen her before she just came up to me in the library" saying it out loud makes the situation sound janky.

"She was nice though! I don't think she's the type to do something to hurt someone" I said jax nodded his head thinking.

Our thoughts were interrupted by the girl behind the counter shouting out orders.

We grab the 2 trays of drinks and I decide to check my phone on the walk back, then I remembered the text I send Ally.

"Oh my god" I say stopping in the corridor. "What? What's wrong?" Jax asks panicked at my reaction.

"I haven't heard from Ally since the party, I've messaged her and she hasn't even opened them" she wasn't the type of girl to not look at her phone for 2 days, i began to pannc.

i wached jax put the drinks down on the floor making sure they are out of the way, before he walked over to me and wraped his arms around me.

I had held it together untill he hugged me, then that was it. Tears began to pour down my face un-controlably, Jax just rubbed my back and told me everything was going to be ok, and we were going to find her.

"hay look at me" he said pulling away "everything is going to be okay. Abe is gonna get better and we're going to find Ally. and your going to have me to hold you hand ok"

"your never going to be alone, your apart of the family now bay" he said wiped the tears from my face.

I was really grateful for jax he was a good friend even though he was nairly 4 years older than me but it wasn't wired.

He picked the drinks back up and we walked quickly back to the waiting room.

As soon as we reached it and he noticed no one was there he spoke up "Problem, listen, important"

He said handing them their drinks "um I think you dropped some words on your way through the door" kyle said, sam woke up with all the shouting.

"Ally Is missing as we know of. She was last seen leaving in  taxi home with grace from the party. Grace got the drinks. You put it together" he explains me not even realising how much it made sense.