*School*

"It's the Swans. Bella! Eva!" Eric yelled as she pulled into a parking space.

"Today's the big day Bella!" Jess teased. At first, I thought she meant Bella's birthday, but looking at Bella's confused face, she must not have told the group.

"R and J essay due," she said and I nodded, oh that's what she was talking about.

"Wherefore art thou, Bella?" I cringed a little at Mike's Romeo impression. Everyone let out a little laugh, mostly because it wasn't great.

"Let me take a picture of you guys. My mom wants me to put together, like, a scrapbook full of memories." She got her camera out and everyone nodded. I got on the other side of Angela trapping her. She tried to get out using the excuse that she takes them and is not in them.

"Well, you are today." I giggled putting my arm around her.

"You'll photoshop this if my nose looks big, right?" Jess asked, and I playfully rolled my eyes. She's so pretty, yet she always worries so much about her looks.

"Don't worry I'm in the picture. No one will even be looking at you guys." Eric said, and I smiled hearing the click.

"Looks good." Bells said, and my attention, much like the others, went to Edward's new car pulling in.

"Oh, good. Cullen's here." Mike said and the atmosphere changed. They all went down a little, knowing Bella was going to go straight to him.

"Yay," Eric sarcastically said, and I pinched his arm a little.

"Be nice." I lightly scolded him, and he put his hands up in surrender with a smile.

"Sorry," he mumbled as he walked away with his arm still around Angela.

"See ya," Jess said to us, and the whole group left. I smiled at them, giving a little wave, and they did back. Bella and I waited where we were, and her smile grew as she watched him strut up to us.

"Happy birthday!" he immediately said, wrapping her in his arms.

"Don't remind me." she shook her head, and he just grinned.

"She's not one for celebrations and for some reason this birthday is worst of all." I let him know as I leaned against the truck's bed, replying to Jake.

"Bella, your birth is definitely something to celebrate." he looked back at her, and I mentioned to him with one of my hands and gave her a 'told you' face.

"Yeah, but my aging is not." she rolled her eyes at me and looked back at him.

"You're aging?" he asked, taking a step back and laughing a little.

"I think 18 is a little young to start worrying about that."

"It's one year older than you."

"No, it isn't. I'm 109," Goodness gracious! I knew they were old and the stories I've heard before definitely confirmed it, but I didn't know he was that old. I'll be able to live that long and then a lot if I want to.

"Well, maybe I shouldn't be dating such an old man." she joked.

"Mm." he hummed in agreement.

"It's gross. I should be thoroughly repulsed." She continued the joke, but to me, it wasn't much of a joke. Yeah, I'm friends with them, but being romantically involved with one, now that's gross. They started kissing and that's my cue to walk away. They won't even realize I left. I got a few cars down before I was called out.

"Eva, wait. Someone wants you." Edward said. I turned confused until Jake's scent filled my nose, and I looked past the two and saw him. I lit up with a smile and quickly met him a little past, Edward and Bella.

"Bella! Eva!" he called out.

~Welcome to Book 2 in the Evangeline swan series! I hope you enjoyed book 1 and are ready for all that happens in New Moon! Thank you for reading!~

~eva's outfit below~