Chp.43 Sheer Heart Attack Pt.1

Start from the beginning

???: Hey, I said to look over here.

Without the shoe owner not knwojf what's going on nor how his hand got busted open into pieces, the mini tank charges towards the owner's mouth, causing him to choke and gag up a lot of blood from his mouth and dropping down to the floor...

Jocelyn: Is this his stand?!

Koichi: J-Jocelyn look! An arm! I think that's the killer! He's trying to get his suit back!

They notice an arm extended out from another room, not exposing his face and trying to get his suit back, none other than Kira Yoshikage...

Kira Mind: To think someone would actually investigate the button that feel off my jacket. Did they saw my name in it? Tch. Why things like this always end up happening??!

Jocelyn: Yare Yare Daze. Who would've thought the fucker would come for his suit already.

Kira Mind: But I will make them disappear with Killer Queen's second bomb, Sheer Heart Attack! Just like Shigechi.

Koichi: He's trying to escape with it! That's evidence-

Jocelyn: Hold it Koichi!

Jocelyn: Huh??!

Jocelyn: Don't rush into things before thinking. Besides, the son of a bitch is being suspicious of how he's pulling his suit and try getting it.

Suddenly, the mini tank, Sheer Heart Attack, somehow was making a timing sound...

Jocelyn: Something about his stand...

Sheer Heart Attack suddenly made clicking sound, which means explosion is coming...

Jocelyn: Shit! Get down Koichi!

Jocelyn covers Koichi as Sheer Heary Attack self exploded and caused the whole shop to move...After the explosion, the owner of the store was suddenly blown into smithereens...

Koichi: I-It's a bomb...a stand bomb! So that's how Shigechi was killed! No wonder he wasn't seen when he was killed!

Koichi then notices the killer grabbed his suit and ran away...

Koichi: He got away! We have to catch him and fast!

Jocelyn: Not so fast Koichi. Don't go after him.

Koichi: Donr go after him!?! We need to! If we don't get him, then we won't find out who killed Shigechi and Reimi!

Jocelyn: ...We need to cautiously, observe, and act, Koichi. *Yare Yare, I'm starting to act like the old man* We just happen to kiss the name tag on that suit it. But considering how big it is. We know that the bastard is about 175 centimeters tall, office employee, and yet not married. If the fucker had a wife, he wouldn't have brought his jacket here for just a stupid button repair. And by the looks of it, the shitbag is in the ages of 25-35 years old and looks pretty damn rich. Judging by its material, the suit is high end brand. Even if we don't follow him, we've significantly narrowed down who it might be.

Koichi: O-Oh...but that doesn't matter! We still need to catch him no matter what!

Jocelyn: I'm not saying that we should pursue and start chasing him down. The reason why we can't do that is cause the bomb stand is still here.

Koichi: The bomb stand?! Where!?!

Jocelyn: It's here somewhere. Besides, if the peace of shit has been killing people for 15 years, and killed the owner right in front of us, then he wouldn't just leave and think he has finished the job. Cause he hasn't gotten rid of the evidence, which is us. So listen well Koichi, observing doesn't simply means to look, means to look carefully. Listen, doesn't mean to listen just, listen well, but to listen well. Otherwise, we're going to die.