Chapter 13

HOLLY'S P.O.V

We keep staring at each other for a few seconds before I'm compelled to ask, "What do you guys want here?"

"I thought this was the cafeteria..." Dylan replies, looking around pointedly before his eyes settle on me and he tilts his head, observing me. "Yeah, it is. So, I guess I have just as much right to be here as you do,"

"I meant here at this table?..." Dylan kept looking at me as if he expected me to make a point or make sense any time soon.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged before turning back to the sandwiches.

Two of the boys slides onto the bench in front of me. Alec and River.

River gives me a cocky smile before reaching out and tearing half of the sandwich out of my hand. "Fiesty, I like it." He stuffs the sandwich into his mouth.

I feel my eye twitch for a second there before I let what's left of the sandwich fall onto the table in front of me. On second thought, I'm not hungry for bread anymore. I need my crisis food.

Chocolate.

I stand up abruptly, still under the perusal of all eight boys. I climb out of my seat and head towards the lunch line, completely ignoring their gazes as well as that of the entire school.

As I step into the line of people waiting to buy food. I feel a couple of other people queue behind me.

I turn to look ,only to find Dylan glaring at me.

"Or we aren't allowed to queue behind you on the lunch line?" He sounds very sarcastic.

"Relax, man. She didn't even say anything." A voice with a British accent says.

A third voice adds.

a/n so I didn't want to do this but writer's block is the worst augdrvrhhdehebrvvdrbbrrbrbfhrhfhebjwj . I'm so mad at myself, it's like there's a wall between my ideas and the part of my brain putting it to words. So from here downwards, you will be reading the first draft I wrote when i was 13. Sorry, but this chapter had to come out. It's still as good as the new edited draft because I'm editing as I type it on here. I'm really sorry. Read on. Thanks.

------
"Im so hungry right now, I would literally kill for a burger now." I hear that black guy, Alex, mumble.

"Me too," Jesse murmurs, stepping out of the line to look at what's going on in front.

I reach the front of the line and block all their annoying comments out of my head. "Hi Ms Ronnie,"

The grey haired, wrinkle faced of our server smiles warmly at me as she reaches for the usual I get whenever I order.

"Make it two pudding cups ,please." I hold up two fingers to her.

I feel someone punch my upper left arm lightly. "Hey, don't order everything. What am I gonna eat?" Landon has an over exaggerated frown on his face. He looks kinda cute actually if you can ignore the fact that he's of the male gender of course.

I flip him the bird ,but with a friendly half smile on my face as I turn back around to retrieve my order.

"Sorry honey, only one pudding cup left."

I wave it off. "It's okay, I'll take that."

I reach the table, settling back into my seat when my eyes meet that of Alec Marcelo. We stare at each other for a few minutes. My eyes narrow while his just look dark and brooding. He releases my eyes before rolling his eyes in annoyance and staring of into nothing.