Information

Hi! Welcome to my story, this is my second story and I am still learning to make a story

sorry if there is an error in grammar and please tell me if there is an error or something is not clear.

I'll upload as often as possible, I hope you like my story, Bye!

-Ryan

===========================================================================

in this story:

-Izuku is quirkless but he is skilled at using weapons and can do various kinds of martial arts and he has great analytical skills and intelligence above average.

-Izuku has two younger twins named Aki and Shio, they are 2 years younger than Izuku.

-Izuku met All Might when he was on top of an empty building to clear his mind and Izuku also asked whether quirkless could be heroes or not and All Might answered No and this was one of the reasons Izuku jumped from above his school.

-Eri is Chisaki's real child and she was not locked up and made into an experiment, but Eri gave her blood to Chisaki for her father to experiment.

-Izuku and another character will be a little out of character in the anime.

Izuku's father died when Izuku was 5 years old in an accident and Izuku's mother worked from morning to night to provide for her family's needs and Izuku would side-work at a mini-market at the age of 8 to help her mother.

Maybe that's it, I'll add a few things when I write this story, and sorry if this story got weird because of it.