Levi's Monologue

I met her while strolling around the underground city...

Alina Debrov.

At first, she looked so weak...physically weak and she didn't even know anything about the underground.

I wasn't supposed to take her with me but at that time when I saw her fighting for her life despite being beaten up, I decided to just help her out a bit...

Those people owe me after all. I just didn't expect her to ask me to teach her everything despite knowing I killed those men. What I noticed is the stubbornness despite knowing she'll die...

A weak child...but a strong will. Funny how she tried to strike a deal with me despite knowing she isn't in the position to do that...

Anything I want, huh? Well, I might be able to use it when the time comes...

I took her and just as she asked for, I trained her just how Kenny trained me...maybe even worse. I tried to break her...but I couldn't. No matter how hard the physical training gets, she never complained...even though it seemed like torture already, she still did it without any hesitation.

That became my entertainment...I tried looking for something that can eventually break her.

After months of training, I noticed how fast a learner she is. Once I showed her once she'll be able to do it immediately...except the vertical maneuvering though. She fell twice and I can't help but laugh at her even though I never showed it.

Her focus and attention to detail are great...that was the time I was really impressed by someone.

I tried bringing her every time there's an assassination. The first time she assassinated people, she cried after that. I understand it...it's her first time. She must be scared but I still forced her to stop crying and she did immediately. Really remarkable.

I asked her to steal, she did without fail. I asked her to kill and she did successfully.

She never once disobeyed me. Whatever I say, she'll believe it...and then, one day, I decided to create a group. Or a duo...

She chose the name Gemini, and I gave her one of my knives since she doesn't have any and she uses that knife after all.

To distinguish them from one another, we put some initials and unique design...I prefer plain but when I saw her drawing some designs and she was about to throw them away, I picked one....the one she's been staring before and engraved it...with our initials. I still can remember how surprised she was before and she smiled...

I guess that's enough for her to be happy? Such small things...but to her, they mean a lot. She never got angry...she's always smiling that I memorized every part of it.

One day, I heard what happened from the market...just two old ladies talking shits with each other and then I heard her name...I waited for hours for her to come back knowing she can easily kill people but she never came back. It was at that time that I had a bad feeling about that so I secretly went to their house only to find out some men trying to undress her. She's lying on the floor, silently crying while full of bruises looking at her dead mother and father beside her. She looked so...disgusting.

I thought I lost the ability to get angry but at that time, I felt this strong feeling...anger.

I killed those people who did that to her and then brought her back. But she can't seem to recognize who I am...she's so confused and...that's when I knew...she suffered trauma.

For hours, I talked to her but she wasn't in her proper mind...I couldn't stand her bloody appearance so, despite not wanting to look at her naked, I washed her gently and I saw those bruises, cuts from knives...they were many.