Chapter 60

Levi and Alina stood beside each other on one of the rooftops looking at the titans there...

"do you have a plan on how we can take out those titans beside that damn monkey?" Matt asked Alina so she looked at those titans.

"they're so many...and they're quite large. they're at least around 12 or so...they're basically surrounding us here." Rogue said so Alina sighed...Alina looked at Levi who is silently looking at the titans.

"observe...just for now until the captain figures out a way to get close to that beast titan in the center..." Alina said to them.

Levi readied his blade and then looked at the surroundings. those smaller titans are getting nearer to them...

"Recruits!! take the remaining horses to the west side! Protect the recruits in squad Dirk!" Alina looked at that t side and saw titans going there.

"Ali..." Alina looked at Levi again. he stared at her carefully and then he looked at those nine who are looking at them too.

"yes, captain...any...orders?" she asked him so he nodded his head.

"all of you, eliminate those smaller titans attacking those recruits as fast as you can," he said so Alina nodded.

"yes, captain," she said and then immediately turning around, and then she pulled out her blades before heading towards the titans...following his lead. the others followed them and then as Levi said, they eliminated the titans who are on their way.

Levi immediately killed those two titans who're chasing the recruits. he's really fast and then he immediately landed on the rooftop. Alina landed on one too after killing another one and the others behind her.

Marlo looked at them.

"Captain Levi!!!" he said. he also glanced at Alina who stood there without any emotions at all...

"Now is our chance!! hurry!!!" Marlo said.

"Hurry up and take care of those runts before the bestial titan moves!! I'm not having a loss here! not a single one of you is allowed to die!!" Alina gulped and then looked at the recruits who ran towards the direction.

"Sir!!" they said to him. Matt looked at Levi too and then at Alina.

"dammit...what a letdown. the weak ones die so fast. I hate weaklings." Levi gritted his teeth and frowned. They again moved and scattered to kill those titans. they are to meet each other on the west side together with those recruits.

Levi went towards the rooftop again to look at the movements of those titans. after a while, Alina arrived together with only 5 of her members.

"Captain," Alina said so Levi looked at her.

"where are the others from your squad?" he asked her noticing this...Alina gulped before looking back at them. the remaining 5...are somewhat...not in a good condition. Levi immediately understood what happened...

"I see..." he just said and then looked forward again...Matt clenched his fist and so are the others by his reaction...4 of them just died but Levi didn't say anything. on the other hand, Alina was also angry...not at him but herself and those titans...those four didn't follow her instructions thinking just because they killed few titans, they can kill every titan...they got separated by the group and they died...they thought of this as a game.

"why...why aren't you saying anything? 4 of them died!" Matt angrily said to Levi who glanced at him indifferently. he looked at Alina who refused to look at him and then at the other 4 who just bowed their heads.

"what?" he just said coldly. Matt glared at him and then shouted.

"How can you be so cold when 4 of your squad members died?!!" he asked him...