Chapter 40

Historia was crowned in front of the crowd...she's just a bit disappointed that Alina isn't there to watch her...she needs to take a rest after all...she's still a bit weak.

Right now, Historia and the others are walking in the corridor and they are talking to each other.

"hold on"

"Historia, are you really going to do it?" Eren asked her after hearing what she's planning.

"what? you said it yourself." Historia said obviously nervous.

"it was the Reeves' boss final request...or a final joke?" Eren asked her. About what the Reeves' boss told her before, to smack the captain when she becomes the queen and dare him to hit her back.

"if you can let it go, then you should," Eren said nervously too...who wouldn't be? Aside from Alina who curses him face to face, attacks him... face to face, no one has ever dared to do that to him...they're seeking death.

"I'm not fit to become the queen unless I do it." She said determined although nervous.

"yeah Historia, that's the spirit." Jean cheered her up but he's obviously nervous.

They saw the captain standing on the side as they approach him nervously especially Historia who's sweating...
He also looked at them without any emotions at all.

"ah...uh!!!"  Historia said stiffening and then gathered her courage before shakingly raised her hand punching the captain who slightly moved sideways and accepted her punch as if he didn't feel anything...well, maybe it's just too weak or he doesn't care at all.

They all froze there nervously, eyes wide open and jaw dropped... and Historia gulped before nervously laughing

"Yeah!!!" she said nervously... "what? I'm your queen! What do you get to n---" she said nervously but was cut by Levi.

"heh." He said and smiled in their shock. He smiled...

"all of you...thank you," he said in their surprise...they can't say a word after seeing him smile...or the first time...or should I say, except for Mikasa who saw him smiled twice.

"h-huh..." they don't know how they would react to him...

just then, they heard a laugh. Alina who was watching them from the side walked towards them...they didn't even notice her because of how nervous they are. and Jean is in front of her blocking her from Levi's sight...she's so short after all.

"A-Alina..." Historia said in surprise when Alina approached her smiling.

"you know...Historia...I'll teach you something." She said smiling...

"h-huh?"

"that's not how a queen should punch." She said and then immediately punch Levi in his abdomen in their surprise...

"Woah!!!"

they looked at Levi who didn't react at all. Alina just sighed and then backed away smiling...she is still weaker than normal.

"that's how you should punch him..." she said facing Historia who looked at her in shock.

Levi just raised his brow and then pulled her back collar when she tried to go away.

"if you call that a punch, then even Historia is better at punching than you," he said to her. Alina then sneered...

"Excuse me? not because I'm still weak you can just insult me like that, Captain." She said trying to remove his grip from her collar.