Prologue

"Oi stupid filthy brat."

You heard a calm, monotonous cold voice and you felt scared to open your eyes...

just a while ago, you're running from people who wanted to take advantage of you but you were cornered in a dark alleyway.

FLASHBACK - A FEW HOURS AGO:

ALINA's POV:

Goodness!!! What is going on?!!!! Why are they chasing me?!!!!

"stop there little girl!!"

I heard few men shouting at me while I am running for my life.

They're chasing me and I can hear their shouts as I close my eyes and keep running. If there is something I'm good at, it's running. I don't know how to fight!!

I escaped from my parents and...while wandering, suddenly some men tried to hold me and kiss me!

Is this...

Is this what this place really is????

Someone can just grab a kid and then kiss her????

How should I react to that?! Of course, I kicked him in his crotch and then ran away. Then here I am, getting chased by them.

I was surprised when I felt the pain coming from someone who pulled my hair. I'm weak...physically weak and because of that, I easily fell to the ground, and then he started beating me.

"you filthy shit!!" he shouted and together with some of his companions, they kicked me and then pulled my hair and slapped me. gosh!!! It hurts!!

"hey! You might kill her!"

"I don't care. She kicked me!!"

"man, how are we going to sell her after this?!"

s-sell?

Sell...again???

I felt tears streaming down my face as I screamed for help and glare at them.

It hurts!!!

Too much!!

the man still kicked me while the other two are trying to stop him...As I look at them, I can see the anger in his eyes and I felt the same.

Who in their right mind will grab a girl, try to kiss her forcefully, and then sell her after?!!!

Is this...

Is this place...really like this?!!!

Will...I end up in the brothel?!!!

No way!!! I have to get up!