Chapter 17

"I assume...you are ready to say your relationship with Alina, Levi?" Erwin asked him and he nodded his head.

Hanji is there to listening excitedly and with an interest...

"then that means, you also know who trained Alina, right? Maybe we can also recruit that person." Hanji added.

"but are you confident you can defeat her trainer?" She again added.

"Hanji, wait for Levi to talk." Erwin sighed looking at Hanji helplessly.

"Alina was with me for at least 15 years. We basically...grew up together. She was with me even before Farlan and Isabel." He said that surprised them...

"It's that long? Then you surely know about her training...or...you both trained with each other? who trained you?" Hanji again asked many questions...she just can't contain her excitement like when she's looking at titans.

"Hanji."

"sorry...I'm just excited."

"Levi, continue."

"if there is someone who knows me very well...that's her and that goes for me as well...I know her better than anyone. Our life before, surely you already know some about it. I won't speak about her personal life, just ask her and it's up to her to answer or not..." The both of them looked at him in disbelief but Erwin still nodded.

"her training...is the same as mine." He simply said.

"that's it?" he nodded his head.

"w-wait...you still haven't said who trained the both of you. it's not fair."

"I trained her." Their eyes widened and stared at him in disbelief.

"w-what?"

"tch...I said I trained her shitty glasses. Clean your fucking ears." He said...

"that makes sense...that's the reason why both of you have similarities when it comes to fighting techniques and others," Erwin said nodding his head in understanding.

"y-you trained her...for 15 years?"

"yes..." he said.

"t-then...why isn't your squad as strong as her? I mean, you're training your squad too right? But why aren't they at least half as strong as her?"

Hanji looked at him with curiosity.

"her training was the same as mine. For the whole 15 years, every fucking day, the methods...were almost the same as mine. It is training that requires one on one to be able to teach those properly. Besides, we lived in the underworld. The training is not to kill titans but to fucking kill damn humans for the sake of survival."

Hanji went silent after hearing him...right...

Erwin looked at Levi before he spoke.

"is that how you can control her? You know, I was thinking before that she's the same as you...someone who won't let others control her." Levi stayed silent.

"I see...that's why she's so surprised when she saw you here. Not just that but she seems like someone who won't budge no matter how we physically force her." Erwin said nodding while looking at Levi.

"after observing her, I concluded that she only listens to one person...that's you, Levi."

Silence....

"then...that means, you can control her very well and stop her if she decided to kill?" Hanji looked at Levi carefully.

"I'm confident I can kill her. I can control her only if she's willing to be controlled, otherwise, my threats won't matter and she'll kill."