Chp.40 Kira: The Mysterious Blonde Man

Start from the beginning

And so, Kira quietly started following Shigechi in order to get his bag back from him, knowing that a lady's hand is in there, and can cause Kira so much trouble. Minutes pass by as Shigechi stopped at the corner, looking for Josie, Okuyasa and (YN)...

Kira Mind: *Perfect. If only I can bump into him and make him drop the bag, I'll snatch it from him and-

Okuyasa: Oi Shigechi!

Kira quickly turns around and acts normal, soon Okuyasa, Josie and (YN) appeared with Shigechi...

Shigechi: Oyo! Hey guys!

Josie: Hey Shigechi.

(YN): Sup.

Okuyasa: Damn it! St.Gentlemen's are out of burgers! Say, Shigechi, you seem to have one!

Shigechi: H-Hey! This is mines! I won't let you have it! ...but since you did ask me for lunch money, I can seek you it for 10,000 yen, Shi-Shi. What about you, Josie and (YN)??

Josie: Oh me and (YN) are cool. We actually got our own schooo lunch at Hokaben. Sorry Okuyasa, but it looks like we have to go back and get your own lunch right there.

Okuyasa: Hmph! Fine! Just because Shigechi is being a cheapskate!

Josie: Cool, after that we can go and have lunch with a Koichi too.

Okuyasa: No way. He's with Yukako. Why should I eat with a couple?!

(YN): Then were you wanna sit then??

Shigechi: Oh! I got it! Hey guys, there are a lot of drinks in my prep room in my school's gym! My gum teacher always sneaks coffee and tea form there. All teachers always be in the faculty room during lunch. So I sneak in through the window sometimes and take some. Wanna have lunch right here??

Josie: Hey now, are you actually starling from the school?

Okuyasa: Hmmmmm. Sounds cheap to me, I rather buy my food at Hokaben. See ya. And we'll totally have lunch at the room you're talking about.

And so, Shigechi and Josie, Okuyasa and (YN) parted ways as Shigechi heads to his school...which is good for Kira...

Kira: Good...he parted ways with his friends, but he's heading over to his school. He's planning to eat it...I guess I have to follow him to his school and take it from him. His friends were calling him "Shigechi" right? Tch. There's no doubt about it he'll open it sooner or later when he's ready to eat up. This is extremely bad. I need to retrieve that bag now!

-LATER-

Later on, Shigechi arrive to his schooo a she walks downstairs...and so, a window was there as he then enters inside where no one can see him...and so, he enter the room where he was talking about where he eats his lunch...

Shigechi: I should wait for Josie and the others to come so we can all eat together. But I don't wanna wait, I wanna eat my sandwich now! Shi-Shi-Shi! Oh but, I should get some coffee too! It'll be much better! Shi-Shi!

Shigechi gets up as he heads to another room to make some coffee...suddenly, A hand appeared soon to open the window, it was Kira. He appeared as well as he was following Shigechi to grab his bag, he soon enter the room quietly without letting Shigechi know...

Kira Mind: You're a lucky boy Shigechi. If you never open that bag, I would have got rid of you in a pulp. Now, if I can just grab my bag, get out of here quickly and-

Okuyasa: Oi Josie! (YN)! This is the room Shigechi was talking about!

Kira Mind: What?! I didn't expect them to come that fast!