Chapter 5: But why?

Start from the beginning

"Run!!!"

Without a second thought, each of us quickly made a run for our vehicles, before driving off in a flash. However, that didn't stop them from chasing us. They began to run faster, as they were now on each side of our vehicles. One after another, the Billy goats banged their horns onto our rides, sending the car sideways here and there. We had no choice, but to fight back.

"That's it! Lloyd, can you take over for a sec? It's time that I gave these goats a shave," you suddenly said, taking Lloyd off guard.

"W-What?! B-But what if you fall off!," Lloyd questioned, fearing for your safety.

"As long as you keep her steady, then I'll be fine. Besides, I'm sure you've been in just as bad situations as this. Keep steady, ok? I'll be right back," you said, as you make his way out of the vehicle.

Turns out that some of the ninja were doing the same, as the other kept their vehicles in control.

"Y/N?! What are you doing?!," Kai questioned.

"Slowing these guys down, what else do you think?! I'm sure many of you would like to survive! Besides, I'm a lot stronger than I look!," you said, as you prepared yourself.

Without a second thought, you carried yourself in the air, using your elemental powers, as you make your way towards the goats. One by one, you flew them flying far from the vehicles, giving it all you had to slow them down. You then came up with an idea, though you knew it was going to be risky.

"Guys, I've got an idea! But it requires all of you to get back in your vehicles!!!"

"What?! Are you nuts!," Cole questioned. "What will you do anyways?!"

"Will you just trust me and get back in the vehicle?! Or do you wanna get caught up in it?!," you questioned, taking Cole and Kai off guard.

"Aaah, alright! But you better come back safely!," Kai said, as he and Cole entered their vehicles.

Alright, let's do this!

Without a second thought, you jumped off of Lloyd's vehicle, catching the Billy goat's eyes.

"Hey you hideous herd! Follow me!"

As if on cue, the whole herd began to chase after you, totally forgetting about the rest of the ninja.

"Here we go! Ultimate Air of Ekement move!!!"

Lloyd's Pov.

Wait, the Billy goat's are running away? But they seemed so determined to stop us.

"Guys, change of plan! Y/N said that she'll pull the herd away from us, so she told me and Kai to get back in our vehicles!," Cole suddenly said, taking me off guard.

W-Wait, she's not on my vehicle anymore?!

"What?! Why would you let her do that?! Do you guys have any idea how many of them there were?!," U questioned, my blood boiling.

"We thought the same thing, but her voice was so stern that it was as if.....she really does have something up her sleeve. She seems really strong, plus she's the element of air. We need to trust her," Kai said.