Day 11- Recirculating (1-part day)

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Kissing, Pecks, Comforting, Worrying, Oogie-Trigger, Protectiveness, Happy Feelings, Mention of Killing, Crying, Blood, Mini-Violence, (It's not as bad as it seems lmao im sorry)

Wednesday, June 20th, 3:00 am right now. 

3RD PERSON:

"Katara, love, wake up," the Avatar said, shaking his girlfriend to life. She opened her eyes and yawned. She rubbed her eyes and smoothed out her hair, leaving Aang staring at her in awe. She groaned and stretched out her arms as she sat up next to Aang, scooting closer to him. 

He sighed and wrapped his arm around her. "Wh- Bumblebee, it's only 3 in the morning. Oh, there's the ship!" she said, pointing at a ship before retreating her arm to cover her yawn. 

"Quit staring, creep, I know I look rough," she muttered, resting her head on his shoulder. He sighed and lent his head on hers. "Sorry, my love, you just look so beautiful." She blushed and playfully shoved him lightly. "Turn Appa, goofball. And shut up, I'm not that pretty." He groaned and turned Appa, who groaned as well. 

"You are the most beautiful girl in this universe and the next, so I don't know what you're talking about." She blushed and cuddled closer into him. "Thank you, Aang. I love you so much." He smiled and squeezed her close. "I love you more." 

"Ok, now let's bend this ship back to the Boiling Rock," she said, moving the ship around. Aang sighed and lent off of her, helping her with the ship. 

6:00 am

"Where the fuck are Aang and Katara?" Sokka asked. Zuko sighed and rubbed his temples. "How long could it take them to stop one fucking ship?" Toph barked, stomping around the room. Tylee held her arms down to her sides and pinned her to a chair. Azula groaned loudly. 

"Her dad is going to freak out." Katora rolled her eyes. "They took a pit stop in Kyoshi Island because Appa almost fell asleep. Calm y'all's balls and tits, it's fine." Then Hakoda walked through the door. 

"Why am I freaking out and who took a pit stop in Kyoshi?" Sokka groaned loudly and slammed his fists on the wooden table, causing Suki to rub his back and peck his cheek. 

"Katara and Aang left yesterday at noon to stop a ship that was accidentaly sent to the colonies instead of the Boiling Rock," Azula explained. Tylee sighed and held her face. Toph groaned again. 

"They're not back yet?!" he barked. "Sokka, you told me they were back last night!" Sokka groaned and collapsed in Suki's arms, who rubbed his back and pecked his head. 

"I told him to tell you that, chief. I didn't want you to hurt Aang for not bringing her back before curfew... again, but no, they're not yet," Zuko stuttered. 

"Stop calling me chief and shit! And he didn't keep her out all night, I'll kill him!" he shouted, sitting down on a chair. Sukaya walked into the room and held onto her stomach. "Hakoda, calm down. They're protecting the world from those wicked supporters," she eased as she sat down on a chair next to him. 

"I don't care! He can't stay out with her all night!" Mai raised an eyebrow. "They did it last night." Hakoda rubbed his temples slowly. "And now Aang has a scar on his left shin." Mai's eyes widened as she slowly turned her head back to Zuko and rubbed his back slowly. 

"Dad, they're on their way back! They just stopped at Kyoshi!" Katora yipped. "Well, how do I know what they- dear Spirits, I'm sounding like Sokka," he complained. Katora made a gesture as if to say, 'See?' Sukaya smiled, nodded, and squeezed his hand. 

"You 3 men need to learn that he's only 13. I mean, didn't you guys celebrate his birthday?" Timber asked. The three groaned. "You're not at all worried?" Suki asked. "No, I am. But Katora's telling us that she's ok, and I trust my girlfriend, thank you very much." Katora smiled and squeezed his hand.