Day 8- Dates (part 4)

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Kissing, Oogie-Trigger, Crying, Love, Sad Feelings, Happy Feelings, maybe some Deja Vu, idek anymore. 

3RD PERSON:

"Where to, Penguin?" Katara smiled and took the reigns. "Take us up, Appa. Yip Yip!" Aang smiled and held Katara in his lap. She blushed and leaned back into his chest, sighing happily. 

"You don't understand how much I love you, Aang." He blushed and pecked her head. "You won't understand how much I love you, Katara. It's unexplainable." Katara blushed and smiled. 

"Try to, then." He shook his head and moved his hands to trace her curves. "Not possible." She shivered and blushed like crazy. "You're too perfect." His lips on her ears, his breath on her spine, she lost it. 

She turned around and crashed her lips to his, her legs somehow wrapping around his waist. Aang instantly responded to her kiss with his own, passionately connecting their lips. They shared a kiss that only soulmates share - because they are soulmates - staying there for a long time before breaking apart. 

"I love you so fucking much, Katara." She sighed and gave him a sweet peck before returning to her cuddling position on him. "I love you more." Aang snorted. "Well, you sure didn't act like it for a whole while." Katara frowned and fought away the urge to cry. "I'm sorry, Aang." He was still a little hurt from that, though. 

"It really hurt...." She sighed and lent her head back on his shoulder, frowning badly and on the brink of tears. "I just didn't want you to know, Aang. You didn't want me to know, either, did you?" Aang nodded, a tear falling down his cheek and landing on his girlfriend's. 

"I did. I just didn't want to be rejected." Aang's tear, along with a few new ones of Katara's, fell down her cheek and to her lap. "You could've told me the second you got off of Appa's head and landed on that Fire Nation prison, and I would've told you I love you right back." Aang let another tear fall. 

"Exactly. I wanted to kiss you the second you calmed me down in the Southern Air Temple. But apparently, you didn't even like me then." Katara let her tears fall out as she turned to look at Aang. 

"Which is exactly why I don't deserve you, Aang. You're the Avatar, and you've loved for 4 days before I even liked you. And I kept you waiting for so long. I'm sorry, I don't deserve you. And you don't deserve me, you deserve the world and more." 

Aang leaned into his forever girl and gave her a long, loving kiss. "Which is why I do deserve you. You are the world, Katara. You're my world. And I wouldn't trade you for anything. But it really did hurt, making me wait so long." Katara didn't open her eyes, not even while she answered. 

"I'm not your world. I'm just some southern-" 

"Don't you dare say it, Katara. If you do, I'm going to be angry." Katara let her tears pool out as she collapsed, bawling an entire ocean. "You are anything, but that word. Listen to me, Katara. I love you to Yue and back, and that's never going to  change. Please, don't cry, my love." Those words only triggered more tears. 

"Appa, Yip Yip." The bison took off into the sky, leaving his owner confused as ever. "Where are we even going?" Katara shrugged and leaned off of Aang, sending Appa flying to their destination. 

<><><><>

"Open your eyes." Katara re-positioned herself on her crutches as Aang opened his eyes, finally seeing where she was taking him. "Katara, why?" She laughed and smiled for the first time since they were crying. Aang smiled and gave her a long kiss. "Can we re-enact it?" He nodded and went to lay down. 

Katara put her crutches next to her, and held Aang in her arms. He managed to open his eyes, once again being entranced by the beauty of his lover's. He was being sucked into his own world, looking at nothing but his girlfriend's beautiful face at that moment. 

Katara interrupted his thoughts by crashing her lips to his, giving him a sweet, loving kiss. They kissed for a good 2 minutes before needing air and breaking apart, leaning their foreheads against each others. 

"That didn't happen," Aang gasped for his breath. Katara gasped for her own as she smiled. "I know. But I'd be lying if I said it's not what I wanted to happen." Aang raised an eyebrow and set her down next to him. 

"What?" She sighed and held his hands in hers. "I think.. much.. So I'm not stupid, tell me when you loved me, and tell me the truth." Aang sighed. "The second I saw your eyes. Love at first sight. I know that sounds super cheesy and everything, but you're just so-" 

"Since the second I saw you." 

Aang looked at her in disbelief. "What?" She let out a tear and hugged him, and he just hugged her back. "Since the second I saw you, Aang. I instantly knew you were this amazing, kind, incredibly person, and you're so handsome, and I know that's crazy considering you were 12 and small and goofy, but that just made me love you so fucking much." 

Aang gave her another loving kiss, but this one was only a few seconds long. "I didn't tell you because I thought it sounded so weird.... Why didn't you tell me?" Katara sighed and lent into him. "Because.... My father always told me that love isn't something a woman should give into. That us women should always be strong, because the men are gonna fall for us, and we need to be stronger then them. That, or the man's a pervert and a player, and I shouldn't fall in love easily so he doesn't break my heart." 

Aang turned her around and just held her. "Penguin, I wouldn't leave you for the world. And you are my world, anyways. You didn't have to hide that." Katara let out a single tear, fragile as ice. "I know. But I was just terrified.... I shouldnt've been. I was stupid. I'm stupid." 

"Katara, say that one more time I won't kiss you for a day." Katara snorted. "Neither one of us can last a day, sweetie." Aang shrugged. "I'll find out a way to punish you." They both laughed and talked and sang and played and danced and had fun until it was midnight, when they had to go back to The Southern Tribe and go to sleep. 

<><><><>

"I'm sorry about everything, Penguin." Katara shook her head and pecked Aang. "I'm sorry, I should've just told you." They gave each other a quick peck before cuddling again. 

"Good night, my love. I'll always love you." 

"And I'll always love you more, Penguin." 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey everyone! Sorry it's so late, I spent the day making Valentines and dance and homework.... Shit happens, I'm so sorry. Hope you like this chapter!

Random: You're sweeter than candy!

Question: Do you think the Sun or the Moon is in the center of the Solar System?
Answer: I think the Sun, so the Heliocentric. (We had another science test today lmao)

Have an amazing night! (1134 words)

Much love xx -Ema