Day 4- Wow (part 2)

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Self-Harm, Self-Hate, Crying, Blood, 

3RD PERSON:

"Ok, listen up, people! Team Avatar is in the Southern Tribe. The Fire Nation will be here in T-2 days. So we have to get out a-game on. I'm having Sokka, Igloo, Oak, Syka, Kayo, and Kano take you all on ships and send you to the Southern Air Temple. You'll all be back the 16th, the day after the eclipse. 

Katora, Sokka, Toph, Suki, Mai, Zuko, Azula, and I will be fighting the bigger fights. Hakoda, Igloo, Oak, Syka, Kayo, Kano, and Timber can fight the smaller fights. All of the warriors here, I want you on lookout. All of my waterbenders, we need to freeze the ships. 

The twins'll stay on Appa to look for when the ships'll be here, which shouldn't be for a few more days. If we can fight, we'll make this. I don't want to hear another word. That's our battle plan, and your all gonna deal with it. And questions? 

A little girl raised her hand and Katara pointed to her. "Yeah, Leis?" 

"Whatabout Aangy? Isn't he gonna fight?" she asked in her little toddler voice. Katara froze in mid air. She couldn't talk. She couldn't breath. She couldn't tell her. 

"Aang didn't come with us. He stayed at the Southern Air Temple until you guys'll be there, and then when you guys get there, he'll come back with the others. Then when the fight's over, he's gonna stay in the ship. He's really sick right now, and it's not good for others to see him," Katora said. Katara nodded. 

"Oki." 

Katara pivoted on her heel and walked home slowly, almost frozen. She couldn't talk. She couldn't move her limbs. 

Once she was out of sight, she bolted as fast as she could to the house. She ran and ran and ran until she got to the castle doors, to which she bolted through. 

She ran until she got to Aang, who was still on the bed. She picked up his body and held it in her hand, running her fingers through his short, short hair. She burst out into tears, letting everything fall out. 

"Please, Aang. Please come back," she sobbed quietly. "Please, my love. I can't live without you." She cried and hugged him, trying to wake him up. 

"Yue, please!" 

"I can't, Aang. It's soon, anyways. Why can't you wait?" she asked, writing something down. "I need her! I need to hold her in my arms, Yue! I can't wait any longer!" he yipped. 

"Please, Yue. Wake me up. I can't wait," he cried. Yue sighed and rubbed his back as she collapsed on the floor next to him. 

"I need her, Yue. I can't stay like this." She sighed and rubbed his back, tracing over his scar. He cried more, realizing that he'd already left her once and promised to never leave her again. 

"I- I promised," he sobbed. "It's gonna be ok, Aang. Trust me. You don't have to wait that long. You'll see her again, soon," she comforted. 

She helped him up to her bed where he sat crying, trying to remember what it felt like to hold his girlfriend. But he couldn't. 

He'd been away for to long. 

<><><><><><><><>

"Listen to me, Katara. He will be awake in a matter of days. If not, sooner. You can't keep waiting on him hand and foot. Why are you so worried?" Zuko said. 

"I'm done talking to you." 

He groaned. "Answer me, Kat!" 

She shot him the coldest look ever. "If you ask me one more question, tell me one more sentence, I'll take that feather outta your hand and stick it right in your neck." 

Saving The Southern Tribeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें