Day 6- The Day of Red Moon (part 3)

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Violence, Kissing, Pecks, 

3RD PERSON:

Aang instantly grabbed all the water around him and turned into a giant sea monster, like he did back in the Northern Tribe. Zhao gasped and ran away from the Avatar, who was about ready to kill anyone and everyone there. But he wouldn't. 

Suki heard what was going on and ran outside, grabbing Katara and throwing her in the house. Aang moved a hand around, throwing all of the supporters back on their ships. 

He took the ships and moved them upright, sending them in a current straight to the Boiling Rock. They ships took off, but Zhao was still there. 

He continued to run and run and run, scared to death on what will happen to him. Aang grabbed him with his hands and threw him up into the air. 

Zhao thought that he would just land on the floor and break his back or something. Boy, was he wrong. Aang took some water and circled it around him. 

Zhao gasped and whimpered before he was completely surrounded in water. He took a deep breath, probably his last one. 

Aang enclosed the water around him, and Zhao disappeared. Aang instantly fell, and Yue used her water to catch him. 

"Ayo! Y'all! Zhao's here! What do we do with him?" Kyoshi asked, dragging the supporter by his collar. "Aang said to throw him in the Fog of Lost Souls," Yue said, using her waterbending through the hole to Mortal World to keep Aang conscious. It wasn't working. 

"Katara!" Suki screamed, throwing water on the lightning strike. "What happened to our girl, Yue?" Yuo asked, turning around in his chair. "I don't know! I'm out of the sky in, like, 20 minutes! Someone help me!" she replied. 

Yue sent a flash to Katora, and she bolted over to her sister. She gave her some Spirit Water, and she used it to heal her sister. 

Katara woke up coughing and screaming in pain. "What happened??" she asked, looking around. Aang leaped over and gave her a giant hug and a peck. 

"Ok, our group needs to stop taking shots for each other," Toph said, crossing her legs on the table in front of her. 

"Oh, right. Are you ok, Aang?" she asked. Aang's eyes widened. "Me? Are you ok? You don't look ok, penguin." Katara smiled and reached for his hand, which he gave her. 

"You were shot in the same place you were last time. One more time in that spot, and," Katora made her hand into a flat line and ran it across her tan neck, marking death. Aang gasped.

"Nope, nope. This Tribe hates up," Suki said. "I'm here! I'm here! Is she ok? Kat, are you ok?" Sokka asked, running in out of nowhere. 

"I'm fine, Sokka. Did we win the raid, or...." 

"Yeah, we won," Zuko said, wrapping his arm around Mai's waist. "So, what? We're just... leaving?" Tylee asked. "Oh, hell no. We are not leaving until you, my love, are walking," Aang said. Everyone groaned. 

"I. Am. Perfectly. Fine." 

Aang shook his head. "You just woke up. I am not letting you go out to the colonies and fight-" He stopped right there and everyone burst out laughing, at how much of a hypocrite Aang was being. 

"Oh, Spirits, that's perfect. Ok, fine. We'll wait. But I don't want to," Katara said. "You should probably wait, anyways. It's for the best. And this way, you can say bye to your friends," Azula said. The waterbender nodded, her chestnut hair swaying in the wind coming through the window. 

Aang just stared at his girlfriend while everyone else burst into a conversation, wondering how lucky he was to have such a beautiful and caring girl. And why the hell she would want him.