chapter 22

I filled up bathtub with water and put in some essential oils and stuff like that and lighted up some candles placing them around the bathroom as I turned lights off. I put in a bath bomb and walked to closet. I stripped down, wrapping myself in silk robe and put my hair up with hair clip as my curtain bangs fell out a bit.
I sent Jaden a message to come upstairs as I closed the doors of the bathroom.
Soon I heard him walking in the room and I leaned on the sink with my right hand, waiting for him to come in.
"Babe?"
I heard him say before opening doors of the bathroom.
His eyes widened as smirk formed on his face.
"What's this babe?"
"A relaxing bath for both of us."
I said, walking up to him, swaying my hips on purpose. I started pulling up his shirt until it was fully off of his body.
He quickly took off his pants, boxers and socks.
I stepped away from him and he looked me up and down. I slowly undid a tie that was holding my robe from revealing my naked body. He walked to me, gently pushing robe off of my shoulders as it fell on the floor.
"You are so beautiful."
I bit my lip, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"You wanna go in?"
He whispered, not breaking eye contact as he kissed my shoulder.
I hummed in response and he sat down, helping me get in.
"What is all this? A romantic bath?"
"Yeah, we barely saw each other last few days. We need time for ourselves."
He nodded behind me, kissing my shoulder once again.
"I love you princess."
"I love you too pretty boy."
We started ranting about our days, and some other stuff, it was perfect and so relaxing. I felt Jaden grab my body, turning me around and laying me on the other side of thub, as he was between my legs leaning down.
We started to make out. I moaned through kiss as I felt his hand find it way to my clit.
"Pill?"
"Mhm."

I woke up this morning in Jaden's big shirt, and I just smiled at myself when I thought of last night.
I turned on my left side where Jaden was laying, his arms and legs wrapped around me as he was just in boxers.
I grabbed my phone taking a quick video and photo on Snap Chat.
I started playing with his hair, he should really get a haircut, it's too long. We can barely make it in a nice shape when he washes it.
"Mm morning."
He hummed, burying his head into pillow as he smiled a bit.
"Morning baby."
He leaned in and pecked my nose, his eyes still closed.
"What's the plan for today?"
"We need to go to Target, or Walmart, to buy some snacks and to buy nice christmasy papers for presents."
"Mm, okay. But we can cuddle now."
I giggled as he turned on his back, pulling me on top of him.
"I don't have my underwear on."
"So what? That means I can do this." He said smacking my ass really hard, making me gasp.
"What's wrong baby?"
"You bitch, don't do that!"
"What? This?"
He said smacking me again.
"Yes! Don't do that!"
"Why? Does that turn you on?"
He said as his hand rubbed my ass, And second one slipped down to my already wet heat.
"Of course it does." He said with a chuckle.
"Jaden-"
I moaned out as my forehead rested down on his chest.
"What baby?"
"Please-"
"What?"
"I need you right now."
I mumbled kissing down his chest.
"No, I'm hungry."
I pouted and he flipped us over, his hand going down to my clit again.
"Hungry for you."
He whispered in my ear, throwing blanket on the end of the bed, lowering himself as his lips connected with my dripping wet heat.
I instantly moaned, making him smirk as he was still looking up at me.

"This is my favorite thing to eat for breakfast." He said as he pulled me on his chest, I was still trying to normalize my breathing.
"That's my favorite thing for you to eat for breakfast."
He chuckled kissing my head.
"I could actually spank your ass more often, for example when you are mean to me and do things I don't want you to do. That would work pretty well."
"Hey! You are my boyfriend, not my sugar daddy or sum that you could do that!"
"But I obviously am your daddy since you said it yourself some time ago."
"Noohooo, shh! That was on accident!"
"But if you didn't think like calling me daddy, you'd never say it out loud."
"Sh!"
I hushed him placing my index finger on his mouth.
"I'm just kidding babe, chill."
He said bursting out laughing.
"Oh thanks God! I don't want you to spank my ass."
"Why? It's so thick anyway, you wouldn't even feel it. It's like a pillow."
He said squeezing my ass smirking.
I slapped his head laughing.
"Okay, we gotta get ready now, we can grab breakfast first somewhere in some café or restaurant, and then we'll go to Target, or Walmart, whatever you want."
"Okay."
We got up walking to closet. I chose ripped black cargo jeans and a tank top with Jaden's vintage leather jackets he never wears. I also got on martens and put on just some light make up.
"We going babe?
Babe?
Jae?"
I walked into backyard where he was playing with Marley. Of course.
They looked so cute, like they had much fun.
I smiled to myself until Jaden noticed me, making Marley notice me too as he ran up to me.
He jumped on me making me almost fall on the floor.
"Hey Marley! See you got energy today!"
"You ready baby?"
"Mhmm."
"Okay then, let's go."

We left Marley in back yard, he had his water there, Jaden already fed him, so we sat in car, driving off.
"Ou we could go to this little restaurant?"
"Sure."
He parked the car and then hand in hand, we walked inside.
"Hello, how can I help you?"
"Hello, we'd like table for two."
"Okay, right this way."
We followed the guy and he gave us menus before leaving.
After we ate and paid, we sat in car driving to nearest Target.
We took cart, walking through aisles.
I filled up cart with all snacks and sweets I could think of, I knew I needed a lot of them.
"Do you really need this much snacks?"
"Yes! Now come here we gotta find some nice papers for presents!"
He walked to another aisle where plenty of different designed papers were, and I put few of them in cart, knowing I'll need a lot.
"Okay, is that it?"
"Should be, we can go check out now."

"Lexi what the fuck?!"
"What?"
"Why would you pay all of that?!"
"Calm down, most of these are parts of my presents, so I'm gonna pay."
"No!"
"Yes!"
He complained like a little kid, he looked cute.
"Okay then, you'll pay for more stuff later."
He whispered in my ear squeezing my waist, making shivers go down my spine.
He was just looking like a mad baby few seconds ago, and now he's all this. Goddammit, I can't decide which one I prefer more.
We put everything in car and started our ride back home.
I scrolled through a site, ordering a bucket I planned on for Jaden. It's a white bucket made of small twigs or whatever, it was cute.
We parked in front yard, Jaden grabbed all of bags, leaving nothing for me.
"Hey, lemme help you."
He gave me a stern look, and walked in the house.
It had me taken back for a second, but then I realized what he earlier said while we were in Target. This ain't gonna finish well.
I walked behind him in the house, closing the doors.
After he sat everything on the kitchen counter, he grabbed my arm, forcefully bringing me upstairs. But he made sure he isn't hurting me or leaving a mark on my arm.
"You have 20 seconds to strip down and lay down on your stomach."
"That's not enough tim-"
"One." He cut me off and I quickly stripped down, laying on my stomach.
"Twenty. Good girl."
He said lowering himself and stroking my hair.

°°°°°°°°°°

Anywho, how are y'all?? 💀
words count: 1427