"gulf...!!" mew called gulf who was sitting on bed. Seeing mew entered the room gulf got up and run towards mew and hugged him.

Mew just got baffled with gulf's action he cant believe gulf is hugging him. He hugged him back closing his eyes and bearing his face in gulf's neck. Mew was feeling soo happy and his heart was beating so fast as it might explode from happiness.

"I am soo sorry mew... I am sorry.." gulf said softly "I am really sorry I hurt you so much... I am really..." gulf's words cut of by mew's kiss... mew pressed his lips on gulf's so that he can't say sorry anymore...

Gulf kissed him back with everything he got. Both of them kissed each other like crazy. Like there is no tomorrow. Gulf grabbed mews neck pull him closer and closer.

Mew pushed gulf backwards without leaving his lips alone. When they reached on the edge of bed, they both flop on bed. But both refused to leave there lips alone. Mew was on top of gulf his hands were moving all over gulf's body. He wants to feel every inch of his body then mew leave gulf's lips and move to his neck. They both were panting hard trying to catch their breath.

Gulf was also exploring mew's body with his hands. In just a moment their clothes were off their body. Mew kept on kissing and sucking his neck.... chest and nipples... gulf grabbed mew's hair in pleasure "ahhh...mm...mew..ahhh".

Each touch was pleasure that they were craving for so long. Gulf cupped mew's face pulling his up to his mouth and kissed him passionately. They explored each other's mouth with their tongue's.

Gulf swiftly rolled over hovering over mew. Now mew was under gulf and gulf started to plant soft kisses on mew's chest and going down and down. Mew felt the pleasure with every kiss gulf plant on him. When he reached his member, he pulled mew's boxers down reveling his hard member popping out. Gulf smiled and took his member into his mouth in one go.

"gulfff...." Mew moaned in pleasure. Gulf smiled hearing mew's voice. He starts to suck him slowly. "mmmmm" mew put his one hand over his mouth to stop his voice from coming out. Seeing that gulf got little upset he started to suck him hard.

"aaaahhhh gulf... slow down ...ahhhh" mew said. Hearing his moans again gulf felt good with just few more moves. Mew cum in gulf's mouth.

Taking mew's member out of his mouth gulf chuckled "that was fast..."

Hearing gulf's teasing words mew got up and flop him on bed. mew got on top of gulf and smirked "don't worry... its just the beginning..." then he pulled down gulf's boxers and start to play with his member. Kissed every where making gulf moan with every touch.

mew put gulf's member in his mouth and start to suck him slowly.... Gulf grabbed sheets in uncontrollable pleasure. When he reached his climax mew stopped. Gulf got up when he felt mew stopped he felt frustrated "what??? ....why you stopped..."

mew smiled seeing how cute gulf looked while being angry. He said "not so fast babe..." mew said in cocky tone and turned gulf on his stomach and start of lick his asshole. "aaahhh...mew....no ...don't lick there....".

mew smiled again "what feeling shy? Not our first time though...."

Gulf frowned but as mew mouth touched his ass again he felt the pleasure. "mmmmmm"

After losing him up. Mew out his member on the gulf's entrance before entering he got down near gulf's ear and whispered "I am assuming you didn't let anyone touch you since you left me..."

Hearing teasing tone on mew's voice, gulf got cocky and got idea to get back at mew "how you know.... I had a lover or two... I am a man afterall I also have needs...." Hearing that mew loss his mind imagining someone else touching his gulf. His expression change without saying anything he got back and pushed his member in one go inside gulf...

"ahhh...mew... you asshole...." Gulf felt the pain with mew's action.

Mew started to fuck him like crazy pushing his member in and out... hard.... "I guess I need to make you forget you old fucking lover's touches... with mine..." mew said while moving hard inside gulf.

Gulf was feeling the pain under mew.......

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

Sorry for cutting NC in between 😜 will be continued...hope you liked this chapter...let me know in comments....🤗

thank you all for being the best readers....😋🥰

love you all...❤️❤️❤️