I couldn't ask for more because i am completely contended with what i have now.

I have my beautiful girlfriend here. I have my beautiful daughter here who gives us complete happiness in our lives.

"I love you both so much." I softly uttered in Nayeon's ear and planted a kiss on her cheek.

She turns her head towards me and smiled lovingly which i blinked for several seconds to ignore the tingling feeling runs in my system.

This woman is the death of me!

"I love you too." She said and put her left arm on my nape to pull my head down a bit and kissed my lips.

----

An hour later, we heard a knock outside informing us, that the breakfast is ready and everyone was already in the dining.

"Let's go or Momo and Rosé will kill us." I chuckled as i helped Nayeon to stand up.

I carried Ryleigh in my right arm and my other arm was on Nayeon's shoulder as well as her arms snaked my waist. And we let Kookeu walked and followed us from behind.

"Good morning love birds. So the storm has finally subsided?" Lisa smirkingly asked when we finally reached the dining while everyone especially Twice members turned their head to Lisa's direction.

They had no idea that there something going on between me and Nayeon the other day because i didn't tell them.

The threat from Mark of ruining their careers and images are too much to handle, that's why i didn't tell them about my own problem so they won't worry or they might scold Nayeon if they find out about that kissing scene.

"Is there something going on that we didn't know?" Jihyo suddenly snapped out and looked at our direction.

I gulped!

Shit! Why this leader is so frightening when she's serious?

"None, Ji. I'll tell you if we have. So don't worry." Nayeon smilingly answered her which i heaved a breath of relief for rescuing ourselves from the eyes of these women in front of us.

I glared at Lisa's direction but she just shrugged at me and lowkey raised her middle finger and pretendedly took her chopstick which i laughed at her silliness.

"Ehhh?" Then i heard Momo beside me reacted of my sudden laughter.

"Good morning Momo-chan." I greeted with my killer smile and her brows were just furrowing while looking at me.

Why is everyone seems like they fell asleep on the side of their bed?

"Good morning my favorite goddaughter, come here little bean." Tzuyu greeted as she also stood up and walked to my direction and just took my daughter without asking my permission.

What the hell!?

"See that, jagi?" I exclaimed at Nayeon while i widened my eyes following my gaze at the maknae walking back to her seat with Ryleigh.

"She's been whining, asking me to send Ryleigh to Seoul so she could play with our daughter, so just let her be, okay?" She said and smiled.

Okay, her touch really soothed me.

Okay let's just forget the girls weirdness this morning and enjoy the breakfast in front of us.

-----

NO ONE'S POV

"I think i just entered the wrong room. You sure this is the right hotel where Ryleigh's birthday party will be be held?" Jeongyeon asked the girls who were also walking inside the extravagant ball room while her eyes roamed inside.