"Is this about me not telling you I went to Germany?" I tried to get the answer out of her but by the look on her face she probably didn't know that bit of information "because if it is I left a voicemail on your phone the one you never seem to listen to"

She scrunched up her face at my accusation. She couldn't deny it though because we all knew it was true. Just as she was about to speak my phone rang. I fished it out of my pocket to see that it was Camilla calling. My face instantly brightened into a smile. 

"I have to take this," I mumbled and rose to my feet to walk to the other side of the room. 

Clicking on the answer call button I spoke, "Camilla"

"Luke," she whispered breathlessly which had my mind running at a thousand miles per hour. This is the first time she's ever called me though which is strange.

"Is everything okay love?" I asked.

"Everything is great," she replied "I just wanted to hear your voice"

I laughed softly the things this woman does to me, "I miss you"

What she said next had me grinning like an idiot, "I miss you too"

"Be ready in three hours," I breathed "pack a small bag you're staying with me this weekend"

"Okay," she agreed immediately which warmed my heart.

"I can't wait to see you," with that I hung up not waiting for her to reply.

I turned around to face everyone and found mom bouncing on her seat in excitement, "was that Camilla?" she asked me excitedly.

"Yeah it was," I answered but then it dawned on me "how do you know who Camilla is?"

"What?" she shrieked. 

"how do you know you Camilla is?"

"You just said her name just now," she squeaked.

"I did but you seem like you knew about her before you heard me say her name, so I'll ask again mother, how do you know who Camilla is?" 

She looked to dad for help but he just shook his head and watched on with an amused look on his face. 

"Fine," she caved "Andre told me"

I swore, "that son of a-"

"Language," dad interrupted me with a stern look on his face.

I sighed, "is this what you called us here for to discuss or love life?"

"As a matter of fact that's exactly what I called you both here for," she gave a pointed look to Nate "don't think I didn't hear about Alex too young man"

Nate groaned loudly and sunk deeper into his chair. For the next two hours mom grilled us about our girlfriends. I answered as much as I could because some of her questions were just plain weird. Glancing at my watch I saw that it was time to go. Nate watched me with a pleading look which I intentionally ignored. Bidding goodbye to everyone and giving mom a kiss on the cheek I left to go pick up Camilla from her house. 

After picking her up we decided to have a night in and watch a movie. She said she wanted to watch 'What To Expect When Your Expecting' which was kind of surprising since she told me she preferred action movies. Throughout the movie my eyes kept wondering to her. Her eyes were focused on the screen as if she were trying to figure something out. 

Suddenly she just grabbed the remote from the table and turned off the tv. She turned to face me with a frustrated look on her face.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her rubbing a hand across her thigh soothingly. 

"I have something to tell you but I don't quite know how to say it," she sighed running a hand through her hair.

"Is it something bad?" I questioned her. 

"That's just it," she cried "I don't know how you'll take it, it could be good or bad"

"That's...interesting," I was really confused now.

"Just tell me," I tried to sound reassuring "it can't be that bad"

She gave me a look that was hard to read, "just know that I thought of many different ways to tell you, I thought of buying a gift or writing a song or even just showing you but I couldn't decide which way would be the right way to tell you"

"I decided to trust in our relationship and just be honest with you," she took a deep breath "I'm pregnant"

"Come again"

She laughed nervously as she lifted her shirt took my hand and rested it against her belly, "I'm pregnant"

"You're pregnant?" 

She nodded. 

"We're having a baby," I shouted in glee as I pressed a hard kiss to her lips.

"You're happy about this?" she asked surprised at my reaction.

"I couldn't be happier," I grinned "the woman I love is pregnant with my baby"

I froze as I realized what I just said. Love. I just told Camilla that I loved her. I loved her. I thought I was in love with Alice at one point but now I know I wasn't because the way I feel for Camilla is a million times stronger and intense.

"What did you just say?" Camilla had a stunned look on her face.

"I love you," I kissed her gently.

She teared up as she smiled at me, "I love you too"

I kissed her and proceeded to show her just how much I loved her. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
"His" (Book 2 Of The Williams Series)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें