✰anything for a friend ✰

Start from the beginning

At the point, me and Will's faces are both cherry red from embarrassment. "...well, uh can you both leave so uh.. we could get dressed?" Will stutters as he points to our clothes on the floor.

"DONT GOT TO ASK ME TWICE!!" Max calls out as she runs out of the room, Mike, Lucas and El following. I take a deep breath and then look up at Will. We both then start laughing hysterically, the red on our faces vanishing.

"THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!" Will screams as he continues to laugh, looking into my eyes. "I KNOW RIGHT!! THEIR FACES!! it looks like they SAW A GHOST!!" I add on, laughing even harder than i was before.

After a good two minutes, I finally decide to get off of Will and we put our clothes back on. We then head downstairs to see the rest of the party sitting on the couch, talking almost silently.

"Hey guys.. what's up?" Will asks as he flops onto the recliner. "Oh.. uh- nothing." Lucas says suspiciously. Me and Will just look at eachother and shrug. Who knows what these bozos are up too.

I then pass Will on the recliner to go sit down next to Lucas, but Will grabs me by my waist and pulls me down ontop of him. I look at him surprisingly and just laugh, digging my head into the croak of his neck.

"So... I think it's time to begin." Mike finally says, breaking the silence. "Begin.. what exactly?" El asks, popping a grape into her mouth.

"THIS FAMILY MEETING!!" Lucas screams fiercely. "Oh.. uh okay?" I say, slightly laughing. "...what exactly are we discussing?" El questions, continuing to eat grapes.

"Well, first off let's talk about how y/n, El and Billy almost DIED, but y/n and Will decide to go upstairs and MAKEOUT!!" Max exclaims, giving me and Will the death glare.

"Uhm.. sorry?" Will croaks out, not knowing what to say. "Yeah.. what I saw in there.. I'll never be able to get out of my head." Lucas says, shaking his head back and fourth.

"Uh, ok it was ALL OF YOUR FAULT for not knocking!! What is wrong with you?!" I scream out, digging my head out of Will's neck. "Well you shouldn't have been doing it in the first place!!" Mike exclaims, getting into the fight.

"OOOOOH OKAY, let's not act like EVERY SINGLE TIME we hangout, you sneak off with El to go have a makeout session." I call out Mike, his face going red.

"W-WE DONT MAKEOUT!!" Mike stutters, looking at El and raising an eyebrow. "Oh uh.. YEAAHHH OF COURSE NOT!" El says, winking at Mike. Mike just face plants his head into his hand.

"ok ok BACK ON TRACK!!" Lucas yells, causing everyone to shut their mouths for the first time. "We need to find out how to defeat Billy, AND find out where the hell Dustin, Joyce and Hopper is!!" Mike chimes in, causing Lucas to shut his mouth as well.

"Oh shit.. you're right." Will says, remembering he hasn't seen his mom in a good three days. "W-What if..." El's voice trails off. "No, NO its not possible!!" Mike says, moving closer to El trying to comfort her.

"I-I haven't seen Jonathan either..." Will trembles to the fact he hasn't seen his family in days. I look over at Will, seeing he's upset so I put both of my arms around him and snuggle my head into the croak of his neck.

"Everything's going to be okay love." I whisper to Will, causing him to put his head ontop of mine. Seconds later, he grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine.

"Wait... El remember that trick that you did when we where having a sleepover?" Max asks, glancing between me and Eleven.

"...what trick exactly?" El questions, raising her eyebrows at Max. "When we spied on Mike!!" Max exclaims, but then putting her hand over her mouth.

"Don't worry.. I already know." Mike assures Max, looking at El with a glare. Eleven just pretends she doesn't notice Mike and keeps looking at Max.

"Wait, what about it?" El finally asks. "Well, if you could spy on Mike, then you could spy on anyone.. righhhttt?" Max questions curiously.

"I mean.. yeah?" El says confusingly, still not knowing what Max is interrupting. "Then we could spy on Hopper and see where he is!!" I say, adding myself into the conversation.

"THATS A GREAT IDEA!!" Lucas exclaims, hopping off the couch. "Well, what are we waiting for?!" Will asks curiously.

"I'll get the blindfold!!" I say as I kiss Will's cheek, hop off the couch and run to the kitchen.

Will gets off the couch, goes to the tv and turns it on the static station. Max, Lucas and Mike help Eleven get situated onto the floor.

A solid minute later I run back to the living room and hand El the blindfold. She nods to me, silently thanking me and puts on the blindfold.

We all give her space, sitting on the couches as we watch her try to find Hop and Joyce.

This is going to be a long day.