Dangerously Breaking Up

Beginne am Anfang

Dear God,

Keep me near the cross. Because if you don't...I'm killing Jay...slowly.

Beyonce's POV

Michael's face when he saw me was burned into my mind. His eyes wide and tearing up. I imagined his gently touch as he dabbed my wound. I put ice on my eye and sighed. I collasped on the couch and sighed again. There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelped. Somebody stepped in. I saw the girl walk over to me. "Hi I'm Dana, Michael's assistant. Michael wants to see you." I shook my head.

"Can he come in here? I have a splitting headache right now." Dana stared and nodded. "Sure." She pulled out her phone and dialed a number. "Hey Michael, can you come to her room? Yeah..ok. Room 723." Dana slammed her phone shut. "He's walking down the hall now," she informed me. I nodded as I sat up.

Michael was standing in my doorway in less than five minutes. "Hi...thanks Dana," Michael whispered. Dana nodded as she rushed to the door. Michael closed the door behind him. He smiled softly at me. I smiled back. "How's your eye?" He asked. "Pulsing, but better. It's numb." Michael sat on the couch and sighed. He turned to face me and touched my eye. I jumped.

"Goddamn!" He hissed.

I gaped. "Michael!" I hissed back. He rolled his eyes. Michael sighed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I remembered the kiss. My sudden urge to kiss him thank you. I just didn't know what to do then. I thought about his soft lips and how his eyes were wide, but slowly closed. I smiled and rubbed my temple in irritation.

"Headache too?" Michael whispered.

I nodded. "Just...still in shock. We've been together since.....the beginning!" "When did it first happen?" Michael asked. "At a party...he was drunk and I was upset about something. We were in the back...and...." I held my breath and exhaled slowly. "We were making out and I didn't want to...do it....but he did...and he hit me and told me not to be a bitch. I fought back though, but he was stronger and he pushed me back on the bed and told me to hold still...."

Another tear welled up in my eye.

"He did it anyways....and..."

I covered my hand up as I remembered the horrible day in 10th grade. I cried. Michael sighed and hugged me again. "Were you?" Michael asked. "I was a virgin...and afterwards...Jay kicked me in tthe stomach and punched me until I tasted blood in my mouth...." put my hand over my mouth and cried. Reliving that horrible night. The blows still scared me at night, and whenever I bit my tongue and tasted blood I thought about that night. Michael stroked my hair and began doing something no one has ever done.

He sang to me.

His sweet melodious voice filled my ear. I hugged him harder. Michael and I held each other on the couch. "I wish I was there...to have stopped it," Michael whispered. I shook my head. "I should've just...broken up with him then." Michael sighed and kissed my head. "Michael, can you sleep with me tonight?" He froze and sat me up. "Umm??" He was a bright shade of red.

"No! Not like that! I mean....be by my side. I need someone with me." Michael nodded and stood up. "Come on," he whispered. "Go to bed now?" I said. "It is eight o'clock." I laughed as I got up. I was already in my pajamas and it seemed like Michael was too. He had on red pajama pants and a white tshirt. I didn't complain so we walked to the dark bedroom and sat down.

I climbed onto my side of the bed and groaned. My head was hurting like hell! I whimpered again and turned the light out. Michael climbed on the other side and turned the light off. "It's too dark in here," he announced. I agreed by grunting. Michael turned on the TV fo light. He muted it and laid down.

I reached for his hand under the covers. I linked my pinkie with his. He gently squeezed my pinkie. "Good night," I whispered. "Good night," Michael repeated. I closed my arms and relaxed. Michael's pinkie still held mine. I heard soft snoring coming from behind me. I chuckled quietly and closed my eyes.

The blood stained the carpet as I crawled away. "GET BACK HERE!!!!!" He grabbed my ankle and sent me back to the bed. I hollered. "STOP IT!!!! JAY QUIT YOU'RE HURTING ME!!!!!" Jay shrugged as he pulled out a condom. "Don't wanna get your pregnant." "You're not because you're not going to do anything!!" I hollered. I kicked him in his mouth and shot up. Jay cursed as he pulled out his gun. I screamed. "Get back on the bed," He ordered. I shook my head. The blood from my nose dripping down my dress. He cocked the gun. "Are you telling me no?" I stood their frozen. "NOW!!!" "NO!!!!" Jay stormed over to me and held the gun high. I screamed in terror as the barrel was towards my head. "OK....OK!!!" I cried. "Too late bitch." Jay turned the gun around and hit me with the butt. I fell over and groaned...

"Stop it leave her alone!" Somebody hollered. The voice was familiar. I heard struggling and grunts. Their was one lone gun shot. My eyes wouldn't open to let me see the sight going on. I didn't hear anything for a while. I heard foot steps. "No please...Jay I'm sorry," I croaked. "No...it's Michael." I sighed and reached for him. Two large hands grabbed me and helped me up. His arms slithered around my body. "C'mon....I'm never going to let another man touch you like that...ever again.."

Author's Note: omg....*gasps and begins crying* to the side is beyonce....*sniff sniff*