Dangerously Breaking Up

Start from the beginning

"OUT!!!!"

I shot up and stormed out. I ran out the door and to the car. I locked myself inside and hid. I put my head in my hands and gasped. Jay wasn't thinking right...that's all it was. I started up the car and headed to rehearsal. Nothing was wrong....calm down Bey....it's fine everything's fine....

Michael's POV

I watched as Beyonce suddenly bursted through the door. She seemed in a hurry, but I wanted to talk to her. I stared as Kelly and Michelle rushed up to her to greet her. Beyonce shook her head violently as she pushed past them. I gasped. That's not like her... I got up in concern. "Michael? Where you going we're about to start," Kenny said. I nodded. "I'll be back in a few minutes." I walked backstage and followed Bey.

I heard a dressing room door slam. I turned. It was Bey's dressing room. I heard soft cries coming from the other side of the door. "Beyonce?" "Hmm?" She answered. "Is it all right if I come in?" I asked softly. "Mmhmm, it's unlocked." I opened the door. Beyonce was in her practice gear. Her body in a tight black leotard with stockings and her stilletoes. I noticed the big shades on her eyes.

"Hey," I said,"how's it going?" "Great," Bey answered quickly,"umm Michael can you...hurry up. I gotta go." "Oh," I whispered, "I just wanted to stop by." Bey nodded as she escorted me to the door. "Please. Thank you." I felt my hand twitch in curiousity. I turned around and snatched the shades off Beyonce's face.

She froze. We both stared into each other's eyes. "Who did this?" I whispered. She shook her head. The blue bruise on the side of her eye was just done. I took her hand. "Beyonce, who did this?" I repeated. She tried to walk away. I grabbed her arm. "No Michael!" She cried. I let go and closed the door behind me.

"Beyonce! Who did this? You have to tell me. Did...Jay do this?" Her head dropped in defeat, but she nodded slowly. "Come here," I whispered. Beyonce sat on the counter. I gently wet a towel and placed it on her eye. She jumped quickly and whimpered. "Beyonce, has he done this more than once?" I asked. Beyonce looked down and shrugged.

"Beyonce!" I whispered. She sighed. "It's not the first time." I sighed and placed my hand over my forehead. "Michael....it's..." A tear suddenly rolled down her cheek. I felt myself choke up. "Can I?" I whispered. "Do what?" Beyonce whispered. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed her against me. She bursted out into a wave of cries. I sighed and stroked her hair. I felt her warm tears stain my shirt

"It's fine...you won't see him anymore. I'm calling the cops on his tail," I whispered. "No!" Beyonce hollered. She pushed back. "No! Michael, you can't do this! Jay is working on his career! I don't want anything to happen to him!" I sighed. "Beyonce, he hurt you! He hurt the most important person to me!" Damn! Nice going... Beyonce stared at me. "What?" I put my hand over my mouth and closed my eyes.

"Beyonce, I care about you! I want you! You're beautiful, talented, funny, down to earth, so goregous...."

She stared at me in shock, but suddenly wrapped her arms around me. "Michael..." I shook my head as I gently touched her bruise. "Go back to the hotel for me," I whispered, "we'll rehearse with you all later." I couldn't believe anybody would do this to her?! What the hell was Jay thinking!!! He hit the most beautiful woman in the world! I stared at the blue bruise. It was the biggest flaw on Beyonce.

I hugged her once again. "Michael," Beyonce whispered. "Hmm?" I whispered. She pulled me back and placed her hand on my face. She leaned into me and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I held my breath. The bliss of her lips on mine was so sweet nothing could replace this moment. I couldn't move my lips. Bey pulled back and sighed. "I'm sorry. Thank you," she whispered. She got off the counter and walked to her things. She put on her shades and her clothes. "Bye Michael," Bey softly said. I sighed and waved good bye. I watched as Bey bit her bottom lip and blushed.