"Oh....why don't you take rest?"I suggested.

"Yeah...I will freshen up first....and you too to the same...don't be like a kid."he said seriously and left without waiting for my response.

I frowned hearing this....

How am I a kid?

And why the hell is he saying this all again and again from morning?

Is he picking a fight with me?

Or can we say that he is provoking me?

And then again.....why would he do that?

I mean who wants to ruin their peaceful life?

Anyways I went to the common washroom and washed my face.

And also grabbed a pair of t-shirt and pants from the wardrobe and changed into that.

As I don't want him again to say that I am inconsiderate.......I plugged my earphones and started watching my dramas silently without making noise.

I was binge watching them..... suddenly I remembered about our dinner.....

Oh my god!

How did I forget......I had to prepare all the meals now.
I am no more a careless girl.....I should be responsible.

I saw that it was already 7:30

I quickly cooked some rice for both of us.

And cooled it to room temperature as I thought to prepare some jeera rice.

It will be quicker than making some curry.

I cut few chillies and then an onion for salad.

I made jeera rice and then went to call Siddarth.

He was still sleeping.

I shaked his arms in an attempt to wake him up.

He stirred in sleep.

I again did the same....that's when he opened his eyes.

"Umm...dinner is ready." I said.

He nodded and said
"I will wash my face and will join you."he said.

I hummed and went to dining room.

I grabbed two plates and served the rice and a bowl of raitha.

I sat on my chair and waited for him....after few minutes he came and started eating.

We both ate and I as usually took his plate for washing.

After doing dishes I came and joined him in living room.

He was changing TV channels.

I came and sat beside him.

"Are you bored?" I asked him.....

"Yeah....I am. I don't know what to do to be honest." He said and chuckled.

"Did you enjoy today?" I asked him.

"Hmm.....I did.But it was a lot tiring as pg’s gave a huge load of work for us." He said and sighed.

"Are you fine now?"I asked

"Yeah..totally baby ."he said.

Why can't he quit this baby.....I feel shy to talk to him when ever he calls me like this.

I hummed not knowing what to say.

After few minutes of awkward silence.....he said.

"I forgot to say....mom was asking about you." He said.

I slapped my forehead at my carelessness.

How did I forget that?

Mom would have worried about me.

"I will call her immediately...." I said as I grabbed my mobile from the table adjacent to sofa.

"She asked to video call as she wants to talk with both of us." He said.

I nodded my head and video called mom.

After few rings she lifted the call.

"Hello mom.....how are you? Are you taking your medications on time?or did you forget again? " I asked her as soon as she lifted the call.

I was really concerned about her health.

I call her daily usually......but in these works....I forgot.

I feel like a bad daughter in law.....

She cares a lot about me...and here I forget about her.

I am really guilty.

"I am fine beta and I took all my medications." She said cheerfully.

I smiled at her cuteness.

I always wished to have a expressive family.....as mine was not like that.
I can't talk freely with my Amma as I talk with mom.

I feel lucky that I got her as my mom.

She too likes me as much as Priya and Siddarth.

As all I got from my parents was ignorance, taunts ,and suggestions to change myself........I am not that close with them.

I do call my Amma regularly as she would be worried about me.

But it was like a diplomatic conversations about how we are doing and all.

"I am sorry mom.....I really I am ." I said sadly....

She must be angry with me.

"No beta.....you don't have to say sorry and all.
You were busy in moving into new home.....I understand.

I think you are having a tough time to be with my boring son." She said dramatically.

I chuckled hearing that..... Siddarth made faces at that statement.

"No mom....I am fine." I said in between laughing.

"You don't have to lie Savi.....to be honest sometimes I wonder how I became mom to that boring guy....." She said.

"Mom....how can you say that." Siddarth said while faking a hurtful expression.

"Are you throwing tantrums at my dear daughter in law or what?" She asked him sternly.

"Why would I do that mom? You are making me a bad guy here." He said .

"Then what.....you always sit with that expressionless face of yours......

I should have not married your dad in the first place......then I would have saved myself from both of your expressionless faces." She said .

I tried to laugh at this....

"Oh...really. Ok then....I will say the same to dad." He said while taking his mobile in his hands..
As soon as mom saw that she shouted

"No Sid......you are my darling right?

I am not in mood now to cool him down ...so don't do it.ok?
You love your mom right?" She said with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah....of course I love you." He said while rolling his eyes at his melodramatic mother.

"I see you guys settled well.....I need to go and give medications to your dad so I will leave." She said and cut the call.

She looks like fleeing from the scene.....may be she was afraid that Siddarth will say all the things to dad.

Mom said that dad is a tough nut to crack......when ever he is angry at mom,he throws tantrums and it is really hard to please him.

May be she is afraid that she had to go through all this if Siddharth said these things to dad.

"Ok then then let's go and sleep now." I said as I yawned.....

Why am I suddenly feeling sleepy.

He nodded and came after me.

We both settled in  our usual sleeping places and quickly drifted into sleep.