Comments Disabled

"Alright princess let's go set mommy some stuff out then we finna head out and get her some gifts" I said talking to getting up from the bed slowly with her in my arms.

"Unt unt move yo hand ion produce milk yo mama do and you just ate..and don't be mugging me lil girl" I said mugging K'asani then I moved her hand off my chest.

Going over to the dresser I opened up my sweats drawer and pulled out a pair of black sweats then I sat it on top of the dresser then I opened up my shirt drawer and picked a random t-shirt and placed it on the dresser then I opened up her panty drawer and pulled out a black pair of panties and laid it on top of the other clothes I set out then Sani started whining.

"Shhh, mommy tryna get some rest princess..what's wrong you want yo paci" I said walking to Oceana's side then I put her paci in her mouth causing her to lay her head on my shoulder then I kissed her forehead and made my way out of the room and walked across the hall to her bedroom.

"My sweet little baby..hmm you finna match dada today so sweats, a t-shirt, and slides will do" I said smiling walking inside her closet.

35 minutes later...

K'asani and I are now dressed and we're currently in the bathroom setting up Oceana's things because I know as soon as she wakes up she finna use the bathroom and shower so I have her clothes laid out on the counter and I placed her pad and wipes on top of her clothes now to start writing her letter.

Good Morning Beautiful,

I know you probably wondering where K'asani and I are at, and to answer your question we're at the store and on our way to pick up some breakfast. I'm gonna try to make it home to you as fast as I can because I know you're gonna want your belly rubs and cuddles after you get out the shower. With that being said we love you see you in a few baby.

Love,

East the famous crip/ yo husband/ yo bubba/ yo papa/ yo daddy, ok lemme stop I love you ma.

"Ok we all done let's roll twin" I said kissing Sani's forehead then I folded the note up and wrote "Open me first" on the top then I put the pen in my pocket and turned off the light then I made my way outta the bathroom.

"You see yo mama princess her ass knocked the fuck out" I said laughing looking at Oceana who was on my side with my pillow underneath her head snoring.

"Let's give mama a kiss before we leave" I said then I took Sani's paci out her mouth then I walked over to the bed and leaned down and pecked Oceana's lips twice then I allowed Sani to do the same thing.

"How come you didn't slob all over her" I asked mugging her then I grabbed her diaper bag and my phone then I made my way out of the room then I slowly closed the door behind me.

Walking down the stairs I was met with Treasure and Trigga cuddled up on the couch watching a movie.

"Good morning" I said causing them to turn their heads in my direction.

"Good morning brother, and good morning tt's baby" Treasure said smiling.

"Good morning nigga, and good morning niece" Trigga said smiling as well.