CHAPTER 14

I wake up in the morning and had the same dream. Even though it was short it felt like hours.

*BOOM* *FLASH* "ahhhhhhh" I heard screams coming from all around me. I was running down the hall passing up walls on fire. Everything was disappearing left and right. And one event played in my head.

"Norman I'm sorry." I was face to face with Reggie and he was holding my waist. He rubbed his thumb up and down my cheek smiling. Then when I turn I saw Hawk upset and punch something in anger. Reggie leaned in for a kiss and then it switched me to me and Hawk looking at each other down the hall "I did it because-" Hawk started and the last thing I saw was the look on Reggie's face, broken, and unforgiving.

"Damn I really needa get that checked out." I said sarcastically getting out of my bed. I look outside and it's bright out. I groan loud remembering I still had to go to school. But the dance was tomorrow and normally people would be excited about it. But I wasn't. Although there's no way in HELL imma let Reggie know that. Its just-you don't do that. 

So I walk out of my room and see my mom once again making my lunch. "Morning baby." she said putting the bag of Doritos in my paper bag. "Mom did you call em?" "Yeah and we have an appointment later today." "So is it with a doctor? Medium?" "Doctor. And if that doesn't work then I'll call a medium but I'm pretty sure the doctors will have the answer."

mhm I bet. 

I sit on the couch and wait for my mom. "Alright your lunch is ready." while I was grabbing my lunch and putting in my backpack my mom was starting up the car. I meet her up in there and we head to school.  

"Bye mom." I said hugging her. "Byee and remember-" "No drama. I know." "Alright, I don't want any calls today." when have you ever gotten calls. "K mom love you!" I said walking up the steps into the school. 

I see Sam and Demetri and walk up to them so I don't stand around like a weirdo. "Hey guys have you seen Norman?" "Norman?" "Who's Norman?" Demetri and Sam asked. "Right." I forgot Norman is a figment of my imagination I thought rolling my eyes. 

"Never mind. Reggie?" "Oh I haven't seen him." "yeah he usually comes later." "Ahh gotcha." "Why." Sam asked giggling nudging you. "Sis you got a boyfriend hmm?" Demetri asked poking my shoulder. "No." I said blushing. "He just-" "he just what?" "He asked me to the dance-" "EEEEE!!" I turn to Sam but she didnt squeal. "Demetri did you just-?" "Uuuhh wha-hut nooo" me and Sam let out a small chuckle. Although I didnt see Hawk anywhere.

Me, Sam and Demetri walked into the school and I still didnt see Reggie. Until I feel arms wrapped around me. "What?" I asked being span around. I turn and hear Reggies voice "Heyy!" He said feeling a smile form on his face. I turn to face him and wrapped my hands around his neck.

I bite the bottom of my lip actually happy to see him. Demetri and Sam looked at each other and looked back at us. "Reggie you're happy." I said giggling. "Well yeah I get to go to the dance with you!" "Awww" Sam and Demetri teased. "But it's not like it's the prom or anything." "Well we can pretend it's like prom" I loved his determination. "Yeah I guess tha'd be nice." I said with a smile. He placed his lips on my cheek and I couldnt help but blush hard.

*GUYS KISSES ME ON THE CHEEK*

I release my grip and back up. "Hey you okay?" "Of course!" He sighed and walked me to class with Sam and Demetri walking the other direction. Nothing ever good can happen to me. Something always has to get in the way. And it sucks.

*BEFORE WE CAME TO GORGIA*

Me and Jake walk outta fourth period heading to lunch and I sat on his lap at his friends table. He gave me multiple kisses on my temple, neck and shoulder. His lips were so soft and he sent shivers down my back and the rest of his body at his touch.