CHAPTER 9

I scanned around after I went into the house. I opened the window and I got that sick feeling again. My stomach started aching and arms got weak, I started to get goosebumps worried. Cause I knew once this happened. Trouble wasn't far. 

Just to make sure I closed all the doors and windows causing my anxiety to kick more scared that I'm home alone. 

*ME SCREAMING* *SCARED* 

My PTSD starts to kick in again and I start to hyperventilate. But I took a couples breathers and I finally calmed myself. After a couple minutes that feeling goes away and now it's gone like nothing happened. "What the hell was that?" I asked myself. I scratch my head thinking about it. I pick up my phone and text Reggie. 

I put "😊😊" after

I put "😊😊" after. I take a breather and go and sit on the couch. I take out my homework and stay in the living room just in case. I turn on some music and get to working on my history homework. We have to write a small paragraph describing the Great Depression or sum and like talk about how it happened or some shit like that I dunno I don't pay attention. 

A while passes and I finally finish my homework and turn on the TV passing time by. But I kept thinking about what Norman said, what Reggie said, and whatever happened with Hawk. Hasn't been a week yet and I already have so much unnecessary drama. 

At least tomorrow was a Tuesday and hopefully it would be better at school tomorrow. I start to drift off to sleep re-watching a show I watched a long time ago. 

*BOOM* *FLASH* "ahhhhhhh" I heard screams coming from all around me. I were running down the hall passing up walls on fire. Everything was disappearing left and right. Events played in my head.

*one of the events*

"HOW COULD YOU?!" "It wasn't me!" someone screamed. I was being held close with a hand on my face. I was in shock and started crying. I felt torn. I saw a kid in Reggie's arms holding him. 

After that I was spinning around in circles more events popping in my head

*one of the events*