CHAPTER 13

That day I went home with Reggie and he told me on the way that they were looking for the people who jumped Reggie, his brother and then beat up Hawk. I had a good guess but thinking about awoken the fear and it pulsed through my veins and body. After that day I always kept watch of everything. Always looking all directions and luckily that worry never came to me. So I was safe do far. But I knew there was someone out there, and finding out who it was would hurt me the most.

*BEFORE THEY CAME TO GORGIA*

I ran up and kissed Jake feeling his soft lips on mine. "I missed you." he said to me in a flirty way. I blush and kiss him again. "I missed you more baby." I said letting the words come outta my mouth. "You excited for the dance?" "Pft you won't catch me leaving." he smiled happy in this moment. "You know you're the most important thing to me in this world you know that right." my eyes widened. "I thought I was important, I didn't know the most in your life." I said flattered. "Well now ya know."

He leans down again and we share a sweet and passionate kiss. "Gawd I love you." "I love you too Jenny." he finished and we kissed for a long time before we had to get to our next periods.

*PRESENT*

"Alright see ya tomorrow Natalie." Reggie said still holding my hand. I nod my head showing him a smile. "AHH I know I'm so excited for the dance." I said jumping up and down. "Same her Nat. It's gonna be a lotta fun." "Well I can't wait to see what ya got planned." I flirted. He blushes hard seeing his cheeks go red. "Bye." "Byye" I finished. He walked off smiling.

I open the door and when I close it I slide to the floor and tuck my knees to my chest burring myself in my hands. "Shit what did I do." I groaned feeling irritated with myself. I just made everything worse. For me, Hawk AND Reggie. All because of some stupid stranger named Norman. Making me believe all this, it just screws my life up more trying to figure out all these feelings when I promised myself I would try to stay outta drama this year. Pft so much for that.

*BOOM* *FLASH* "ahhhhhhh" I heard screams coming from all around me. I was running down the hall passing up walls on fire. Everything was disappearing left and right. And one event played in my head.

"Norman I'm sorry." I was face to face with Reggie and he was holding my waist. He rubbed his thumb up and down my cheek smiling. Then when I turn I saw Hawk upset and punch something in anger. Reggie leaned in for a kiss and then it switched me to me and Hawk looking at each other down the hall "I did it because-" Hawk started and the last thing I saw was the look on Reggie's face, broken, and unforgiving.

I snap my head up. "Why the hell does that keep happening." it was getting weirder. I vaigly remember what happens and it won't stop. I mean it could just be a dream but somethings up because Reggie and his brother getting jumped was in the dream. Same with me yelling at Hawk. I said those same words that were in the dream.

I was too scared to tell my mom because she would have just made me believe it was all in my head. But I mean we've been through a lot worse so maybe it wouldn't be that bad. But she doesn't know ANYTHING that's going on. She thinks life at school is just any normal day. She's usually never home so she can never ask how my day was. It felt nice because I didn't want to explain the stuff that I hated. But this time she's home. And she's in the kitchen waiting for me to go in and tell her how my day was going. And I didn't see Norman talking to me anytime soon so I guess this is where I tell my mom. Who knows maybe she can help.

"Hey uh-mom?" I asked as I see her making some chorizo and eggs. "Oh hey sweetheart what's up?" she asked moving the spatula around on the pan. Wait for it.

"So honey tell me how was school?" and there it is. Okay how would I tell her EVERYTHING without her freaking out. But I had to do it sometime. "Actually a lot has been happening." "What do ya mean?" "Mom I think ya might wanna put that down for this." she looked at me with worry and she somehow knew what was going on.

I tell her everything and she just sits there on the couch mind blown with her hand over her mouth and eyes widened. "Let's just be calm about this" she said with the same look.

"Mom I think you need to be calm about-" "SHUT! Let's just be calm." she said turning around trying to process everything I told her. It was quiet for a while. "Uh-Mom?" "So you're telling me. That ALL THIS. Happened in a WEEK!" she snapped

(A/N pretend it's the angry Topanga we all know lol)

"Mom I know it's hard to-" "HOW DID I NOT KNOW?! How did I not know that my own daughter has been having lucid dreams and getting into fights with boy. WITH A MOHAWK!" "Mom remember what you said let's be calm." "No NO! I'm calling that school and we are going to-" MOM please NO. I have everything under control. I don't want their help. I need your help mom." she looked at me and sighed putting the phone down. "Baby the only way I can help you is if I call someone. What am I supposed to do?" "Be there fer me. Hug me when all this goes to shit." she let out a small smile. "At least take me to a doctor, medium someone. But that anxious feeling I felt. It's real ma. And I want to get to the bottom of it." she took a deep breath thinking about it putting her hands on her face.

"Okay. Okay look. We'll go see a doctor, and if they can't help then we'll see a medium. Damn that sounds crazy coming from me. When's the dance?" "Friday." "Okay I'll call tonight and see what I can do. But sweetheart for pete sake. Just stay outta drama tomorrow okay?" can you promise me that?"

I couldn't predict what was gonna happen. I couldn't control what people say or do to me. I don't know if I'll snap. But if it makes my mom feel better than I guess I'll say it. "Yeah. I'll try mom." she nodded her head and went back in the kitchen. I went into my room and started on my homework. Tomorrow was gonna be another crazy day. I just know it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT BUT I HAVE A LOT OF HOMWORK TO DO. I MEAN WHU WOUKD TEACHERS GIVE HOMEWORK ON A WEEKEND I MEAN IT JUST KILLS LOL AND SORRY I DIDN'T PUBLISH YESTERDAY I HAD A LOT OF HOMEOWRK TO CATCH UP ON ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE MY TEACHERS SUCK BUT ANYWAY STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NATALIE GOES TO SCHOOL TOMORROW. HAVE A GREAT DAY LOVE YALL!!😆🙂😊🙂🤪🤪🙃🤑😗😇😜😅🤪😊🤪😊😜😊🤪😊🤪😊😛😗😍😜🙂😅😃🥰🙃😝🙃🤪😘😅😚🤪😅😗🥰🙃😙😃🤗😃😊😊