Chapter Thirteen

Katsuki turned to the door the moment it swung open. He whined when he caught sight of Izuku running towards him. "Kacchan, what happened?" Izuku asked. His eyes fell on the body then towards Ryuu.

"He attacked me." Katsuki whispered. "Deku, Ryuu..."

"There's ambulances outside." Izuku said. He tenderly lifted Ryuu into his arms then hurried him outside. "Get him to the nearest vet, right now. It's an emergency!" The EMT nodded then took Ryuu into the ambulance. Izuku hurried back inside to Katsuki. By then the police and other heroes had entered and found the body. Izuku's eyes widened. "Let him go!"

Katsuki was handcuffed by the police officers. He shook violently, and tears streamed down his face.

"Deku, he killed this man." One of the officers said. "We have to take him in."

"Look at him! Does that look like a fucking killer to you!?" Izuku shouted at them. "He was attacked by that man, and he fucking defended himself! I just took his support dog to the fucking ambulance! Let. Him. Go." Izuku ordered with a growl. The officer took off the handcuffs then went to do something else. Izuku did not care what.

"Ryuu?" Katsuki whimpered. Izuku rushed to his side, pulling Katsuki in for a hug.

"They're taking him to the nearest vet. He'll be okay." Izuku promised. He placed a tender kiss to Katsuki's temple. "Tell me what happened."

"He... H-He hit me... then he th.. threw Ryuu acr... across the room, a-and... and he tried to... he... he tried to." Katsuki stammered for words. His eyes flickered between scarlet and orange as he spoke. Izuku released calming pheromones to try to keep him from turning feral.

"Deep breaths, Kacchan." Izuku whispered softly.

"Rape." Katsuki breathed out. His voice was barely audible, but Izuku still heard it. "Th... Then h-he threatened... to... to kill... my p-pup... if I didn't..." Katsuki broke out into a sob. He buried his face into Izuku's chest. Izuku held him close as he cried.

An officer approached them with a tape in his hand. "We found the security footage. He can go home." The officer said before walking away. Izuku lifted Katsuki into his arms then rose to his feet.

~~~

Many hours passed, and Katsuki still had not calmed down. No matter what Izuku did, the blonde would not stop shaking. The room stunk of both distress and calming pheromones. Izuku grew frustrated with each passing second, but he took a deep breath before trying again.

He could not quite figure out why Katsuki was panicking so much. The blonde barely spoke, and when he did, there was not much to go off of.

"Kacchan, you need to eat something." Izuku told him in a soft tone. They were at Izuku's apartment, where Izuku had access to more things. He sat down, holding out a plate a food.

Katsuki did not even look at it. Izuku leaned closer. He reached out a hand, catching Katsuki's eye. The blonde watched as the alpha tenderly grabbed his chin. Scarlet eyes met emerald ones then they were kissing. Katsuki grabbed the collar of Izuku's shirt, pulling him closer. Izuku's eyes widened, but he quickly fell into the rhythm. Katsuki leaned back, and Izuku fell with him. Izuku barely caught himself.

Katsuki growled then flipped their positions. He bit at Izuku's lip, tugging on it sharply. Izuku moaned softly. He dug a hand into Katsuki's hair then gave him a soft tug. Katsuki pawed at Izuku's chest. Izuku's other hand teased the blonde's side. They kissed until they were both out of breath.

"What the hell was that?" Izuku asked after they parted.

"Don't ask me. You kissed me." Katsuki panted out. He nuzzled his face into Izuku's chest.

"You're the one that spiced it up. And how the hell did you go from panicking to making out with me?" Izuku questioned with wide eyes.

"Got a mind reading quirk in that arsenal of yours?" Katsuki shot back with a small smirk. Izuku shook his head. "Unless you can read my mind, you won't ever understand."

"Try me." Izuku challenged back. He pulled Katsuki closer, resting their foreheads together.

"I'm a murderer." Katsuki said. "I've killed seven people. The media- fuck, the media." Katsuki gripped Izuku's shoulders tightly. Izuku pressed a kiss to his head.

"Don't worry about them. I'll sick my P.R. team on 'em." Izuku promised. Katsuki took a deep breath.

"My thoughts tell me that you hate me." Katsuki admitted. He lips his lips. "So I guess, when you kissed me, those thoughts disappeared."

"Tell me more, Kacchan. Let me inside your head." Izuku encouraged him. "Let me hear the crazy." Katsuki looked into Izuku's emerald irises, searching for some strange emotion. But all he found was love, hope, and desire.

Katsuki took a deep breath. "You kissed her because I wasn't good enough. Why would you ever love a murderer? What if I hurt you? Fuck, I did hurt you." His hand found Izuku's face. He carefully stroked his thumb over the raw, red skin on Izuku's cheek. Izuku leaned into his touch, then he placed his hand over Katsuki's. "I pushed away all of my friends because I don't want to hurt them. I'm... I'm out of control. All I do is hurt people."

"That's not true." Izuku stepped in. "You're not a murderer. In every instance, you were defending yourself, protecting yourself from others who tried to hurt you. I don't hate you. Fuck, Kacchan, I could never hate you. I didn't want to kiss her. I'm gay, and I'm so fucking gay for you. I'm not in love with a murderer. I'm in love with you. And like I said last night, it's just a little burn. And you haven't been hurting anyone but yourself."

Katsuki pursed his lips, resisting every urge to cry. Damn, pregnancy hormones. He thought to himself.

"But you do have one thing right. You are out of control." Izuku said with a small frown. "But that's not your fault. You were traumatized, and life keeps shitting on you. Do you notice when you start to go feral?"

"No. I just... I get really, really angry, and the next thing I know I'm tearing out throats. Literally. My boss... he... he threatened to kill my- uh, Ryuu, and I lost it. During The Incident, I thought of how much I wanted to get back at Death Row, specifically the bitch who kissed you and the asshat who touched me." Katsuki explained to him with a tired sigh. Izuku ran his fingers through
Katsuki's hair.

"Kacchan, I have to get back to work." Izuku said in a soft tone. "Do you want me to call Kirishima to come stay with you?"

"If he's not busy, sure." Katsuki breathed out. Izuku gave his omega a kiss then got out of bed. Katsuki sighed, sinking into the mattress below him.

"Hey." Izuku called. "I love you."

Katsuki found himself smiling. "I love you too."

_________________________________________