Chapter Twenty-Five

Katsuki moaned softly. He covered his mouth with his hand, trying to keep his noises down. He'd been visiting Izuku at his agency when he caught wind of Izuku's post-workout scent. Now he was being given a blowjob in the locker room.

With the help of Recovery Girl, Izuku had made a quick recovery. He even got to return to work the day after his appointment with her. It had been a week since his recovery, and Katsuki was starting to get bored being at the apartment by himself, so he decided to come lounge around Izuku's agency.

He certainly didn't expect to get horny off Izuku's scent when he walked in. Izuku had his nose buried in ash blonde curles as he sucked and teased Katsuki's cock in his mouth.

"Fuck me, Deku. Please?" Katsuki pleaded with him. He leaned all of his weight on the lockers behind him. He was sitting on Izuku's shoulders with a hand buried in the alpha's hair. Izuku grabbed his ass then pulled back some.

"I can't, Kacchan. I could be called any minute. And my knot won't let me leave." Izuku reminded him. The omega whined, but it quickly turned into a moan as Izuku took in his length again. It wasn't long before Katsuki came, soaking a towel with his slick as he came into Izuku's mouth. His legs trembled slightly once he'd finished. "There you go, Kacchan." Izuku crooned once he'd pulled back. He quickly helped Katsuki get dressed again.

"What about you?" Katsuki asked upon noticing his alpha's hard-on. Izuku shook his head.

"I'll be alright." Izuku promised. He gave his omega a kiss, earning a soft moan from him. Katsuki could taste himself on Izuku's lips.

"Next time, you're eating me out while I jerk myself off." Katsuki declared with a huff.

"Go on a date with me Saturday." Izuku said suddenly. Katsuki's brows furrowed together as he stared up at Izuku.

"Um... if you want to do that so bad, it won't be much longer until you're off the clock." Katsuki told him. Izuku shook his head.

"I'm not talking about that. I want to go on an official date with you on Saturday. Is that okay?" Izuku asked him. He pulled Katsuki's body close to his.

"I have nothing better to do, so sure." Katsuki agreed with a small smile. Izuku brought him in for a kiss, taking his omega's breath away with ease. Hands found Katsuki's stomach, including their pup in their little moment.

~~~

"That's still twenty days away, Eijirou." Katsuki said as he twirled in Izuku's office chair.

"But still! It's your twenty-second birthday, man!" Eijirou replied through the phone.

"And I'd like to spend it curled up in my alpha's arms." Katsuki stated with a small frown. He heard the door open then his eyes brightened up a little when Izuku entered the room. "And preferably sitting on his knot too."

"Fuck! No! That's not what I want to hear right now! I'm trying to avoid my horny, pregnant husband!" Eijirou exclaimed, making Katsuki laugh. Izuku effortlessly lifted Katsuki up, sat down, and then placed Katsuki down in his lap. The blonde snuggled close to his alpha. "Dude, I just want to know if I should be planning a party or not."

"Maybe next year." Katsuki told him.

"Dude! We'll both have a pups to deal with! And last year's was a bust because you blew up your car after I asked you if you liked Midoriya!"

Katsuki heard Izuku start to laugh behind him, but he didn't find it funny. "I know. But this year, I don't want a party, okay?"

Eijirou gave in then they hung up a few moments later. "What is it?" Izuku asked the moment Katsuki hung up.

"I remembered blowing up my car. The was the first time my quirk ever surprised me like that." Katsuki breathed out. He shrugged his shoulders. "But I don't want to think about that. Do you have any plans for my birthday?"

"I'm perfectly okay with fucking you to your heart's content." Izuku stated. "Maybe we could go on a cute date or something? We could play with some toys, get you all fucked out by midnight."

Katsuki shifted a little, moaning at the friction caused by Izuku's thigh. Noticing this, the alpha began to bounce his leg. Katsuki swiftly gripped the table in front of him for support. Izuku grabbed Katsuki's hips as he continued to bounce his leg quickly.

"It'll be more like birthday torture, but you'll love it. I'm imaging vibrators and cock rings. Maybe if my omega is good for me up until then, I'll give him a reward." Izuku taunted in a low tone.

"And if he's bad?" Katsuki whispered back with a daring look in his eyes.

"Then his birthday will be absolute torture." Izuku declared. Katsuki whined in response. He could feel his slick soaking his boxers and pants through as Izuku's thigh continued to stimulate him. Katsuki checked the time on his phone then purred happily.

"Fuck me?" Katsuki inquired. Izuku crooned at him, responding to his purr.

"Yeah, baby. You've waited so patiently for me to get off work." Izuku promised. He kissed the back of Katsuki's neck. He slowly pushed both his and Katsuki's pants down enough to expose what they needed. His long, slender fingers pushed into his omega's wet hole. He swiftly scissored his boyfriend open then sat him down on his cock.

Katsuki didn't moan, but his purr did grow louder. He was finally given what he wanted, and his hormones could finally ease up on him. He held in his cries of pleasure, not wanting to risk anyone coming up and discovering their sinful acts.

Izuku nibbled on his scent gland teasingly. That feeling of hesitation wasn't there anymore, and he was hoping to set his claim soon. But he wasn't going to just do it without talking to Kacchan first.

He reached around, grabbing Katsuki's cock right as the omega finished. Katsuki's legs seized up as he came, arching into Izuku's chest as he did so. Izuku followed, resisting every urge to sink his teeth into his omega's scent gland.

_________________________________________