Chapter Six

Izuku hated doing paper work.

He hated doing said paperwork even more when suffering from a hangover.

But there he was, doing paper work with a hangover.

He might have drank a little more than he should have last night, but he honestly did not care. He took any opportunity which allowed him to distract his mind, also causing him to ramble on when he did not realize.

But his becoming the No. 1 hero did not mean he could get out of paper work.

Unfortunately.

He paused from his work for a moment, letting out a sigh. He had been at this for two hours already, and it was only ten in the morning.

He was just about to resume when his receptionist buzzed his office. "Deku, All Might is here to see you." She said with a giddy tone. Izuku smiled. When it came to heroes, she was just about as excitable as he was.

"Let him in, please." Izuku said. He was curious as to why Toshinori, his idol, decided to pay him a visit. Sure, they talked often. Toshinori was a better father figure than Izuku's father could ever hope to be. But that did not mean they had in-person visits often.

Toshinori came in with a smile, and Izuku rose to his feet. "For the last time, quit being so formal." The old hero said as he took a seat. Izuku sat as well. "It's nice to see you."

"You too." Izuku replied with a smile of his own. "What brings you here?"

"Every year, I receive a copy of the upcoming rankings. It was a request I made to keep up with you and your classmates." Toshinori stated, a weak smile on face. A light blush crossed Izuku's cheeks at the sentiment. "Congratulations on becoming No. 1, Deku."

"Thank you, sir. I really couldn't of done it without you." Izuku said shyly. Even after all these years, he was still shy in the presence of his idol, his hero. Toshinori laughed, but did not comment about on the young alpha's shyness.

"I didn't notice Young Bakugou's name on the list." Toshinori pointed out. His tone dipped to a more somber one, and electric blue eyes met sad, emerald ones.

Izuku tensed at the mention of his ex. He pensively directed his gaze elsewhere. "Um... Kacchan isn't a hero anymore. He resigned a few months ago."

"Oh?"

"Yeah." Izuku breathed out.

"I guess I don't pay attention to the news much anymore. May I ask why?" Toshinori did not miss the way Izuku seemed to tense even more.

"Uh... He... He went through some things. He was, um... He was kidnapped by Death Row. They were an organization who kidnapped omegan heroes and tortured them before killing them." Izuku forced past his lips. The mere thought of the group made infuriated them. "They got him by seducing me into making out with one of their members, and Kacchan saw. He was with them for roughly nine hours. By the time we arrived, he'd been whipped and raped, and he had killed six of their seven members."

"What?" The disbelief in Toshinori's voice made Izuku wince.

"He'd gone feral, and he decided to attack those who hurt him. When we arrived, he tried to kill me, but Shinsou stopped him with his quirk." Izuku added, his eyes glued to his unfinished paperwork.

"Bakugou tried to kill you?" The ex-hero asked for confirmation, and Izuku nodded his head.

"He wasn't thinking straight. The only thing on his mind was that I kissed another person, and he wanted to avenge his pain." He defended the love of his life. His heart ached in his chest. The young alpha wanted nothing more than to hold Katsuki in his arms and tell him everything would be okay.