Chapter Two: Is This The Place?

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Nothing really goes the way as you plan it to be for the two they plan to finish there mission but no they couldn't because they got a bused not only that but something else happened for Sakurako she was saved by someone an old man as for Sayake well she was still unconscious but what was much worse for her was she was falling from the sky.

As soon as she got her consciousness back it was to late for her to put chakra on her feet resulting for her to hit on a tree and land into the ground with a loud noise as she landed on the ground "kit you suck at landing." come Kurama's comment as Ahari just laugh at the poor child "wow thank you for the compliment." came the sarcastic response of Sayake she was still in lot of pain not knowing what happened to her as she soon lose her consciousness again.

(time skip)

It had been how many hours since someone help Sayake and brought her to their house once th young red headed female woke up she was greeted by a beautiful woman with black colored hair with her beautiful pink colored eyes "where am I?" Sayake asked looking astound the place then she remembered the mission that was given to her that's why she was here to protect someone who was named Tanjiro it was requested by none other than the Six Paths Sage and agreeing to do the mission was her choice but now she was getting worried she doesn't know what happened to her own best friend Sakurako but she was also worried about her family they don't know where she is.

"ohh your at our house older brother found you lying on the ground." the girl answered Sayake looking at her with a smile on her face "okay thank you." Sayake said looking around the room as for the girl she was looking at Sayake because it's her first time seeing someone with beautiful long red colored hair and a diamond on her forehead along with cat or fox like whiskers on both side of her cheeks but to her she has a unique beauty.

She has the curves of her body makes her even beautiful with her pale skin color and dark onxy colored eye "so what's your name, my name is Nezuko Kamado." the girl who was now known as Nezuko introduced herself looking at the red headed female with a smile on her face "kamado?" Sayake thought looking at the girl if her memories remembered it right she has to protect someone who goes by the name Tanjiro Kamado but maybe it was just a coincidence that she has the same last name then again.

"so uhh what's your name?" Nezuko asked again looking at the girl who was really deep in thought"oh right my name is Sayake Uchiha dattebane." Sayake replied with a smile on her face, Nezuko looked confused as she asked out loud"dattebane?" Nezuko asked looking at her with confusion written in her face as for Sayake she covered her mouth out of embarrassment "ahh yeah its what I say when I feel an exact emotion." Sayake said looking away trying to hide her blushing face.

"ohh okay." Nezuko answered as she looked at the red headed female"oh okaasan is washing your clothes so there is a kimono there that you can wear."Nezuko said as she stood up and was about to leave to give the older girl her privacy" oh a thank you Nezuko-chan. "Sayake said looking at the girl with a smile on her face as soon as Nezuko left Sayake stood up and went to the side were she saw a kimono in a shade of orange and in the side of the kimono was her other bag since as far as she remembers she has her bag in her scroll which was hidden in her hair as she took her hair tie there soon the two scroll fall at the same time putting them in her face she check what was inside that bag.

To her surprise it was all her scroll that was given to her books that she use and a lot more as she close it she start to put on the kimono that was given to her to wear the young Uchiha who was now done fixing herself went out of the room that she was inside as soon as she left the room she was greeted with a delightful smell that was coming from the inside of the house going to the kitchen of the house as soon as she step into the room she was greeted by an elder lady with a smile on her face.

Sayake's pov:

Why does this woman makes me see mom, mom I wonder if they found out what happened I hope you guys are okay I know I'm not gone for too long but I miss you all "ohh your finally awake." the woman said with a smile on her face I'm not gonna lie she really make me see mom instead of the woman that was infornt of her"hai umm thank you for helping me. " I thanked her the woman infornt of me" it's no problem dear. " the woman answered with a soft smile on her face as soon as we were done with our conversations the kids of the said woman entered the house asking me if I was okay.

I answered them with I'm fine and things as such once they were done asking me questions they start to introduce themselves to me they were really a lively family and the last one introduced to me was Tanjiro looks like I wont have to look for him since I already found them "child it's more like he found you not you found him." came Ahari's voice telling me her opinion about my words as for Karuma he just laughed at me wow so much for supportive friends "yeah yeah he was the one who found me." I said in my head as look at them with an annoyed look really they need to stop being lazy

"you have a really pretty hair." Hanako-san said looking at my hair for me I love this hair because it's the same hair color as my grandmother and i love it"thank you Hanako-chan. "I said with a smile on my face they have been staring at me for to long to be honest I am just thankful that Hanako-chan got the attention away from me to be honest I much want to have no attention given to me at all, I am I have my family's attention and friends what can I asked for more.

"gomen I just keep on noticing you uhhh guys have been staring at me dattebane." I said as I look away from them since my face is now turning red "ahh sorry it's because we haven't see anyone with your hair color." Kie-san answered with a sweet smile on her face I really miss mom and dad along with Saya "ohh." I let out that word since i was speechless "yeah its so beautiful." Nezuko-chan said with a smile on her face.

This family they really remind me of my family back home the way they told me that my hair is really beautiful they are also one of the family that told me that instead of calling me a tomato sure I love tomato but it still annoying when someone calls you that "thank you." I said as I am thankful to all of them "to be honest I haven't seen anyone with a red hair and a diamond in the forehead along with whiskers on both cheeks." Nezuko-chan told me with a smile on her face.

"yeah but it's pretty right onnechan." Rokuta said looking at his older sister Nezuko-chan, who just nodded her head while looking at the small child "thank you guys." I said as I am really thankful to them since when I got to this place they were the first people I meet and they were really nice I will give it my all to protect this family I know that I'm not as strong as my parents or even uncle and aunties but I know that in journey I will be more stronger than before and maybe even control Ahari-san and Kurama as they are one of my best friends I could asked for and I will give it my all to return back to my family.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter Iam so greatful to all of you for supporting my book and thank you for the 11 views it means a lot to me that this book is having its own support I am really thankful so thank you all of you.

You guys are all wonderful people so thank you so much I love you bye bye I hope you guys will likethis chapter next week is our examination so I won't be able to update in that day but I hope you guys will enjoy bye and have a good day or night wherever you guys maybe