Chapter 15

"Good morning baby" Jaehyun said with a morning deep voice,  running his hand through his boyfriends hair. Jaehyun was in awe looking at the morning look on Tae. Taeyong stretched and yawned cutely while rubbing his eyes. 

"Morning" Taeyong said still trying to open his eyes fully. Jaehyun got up and brought the clothes for them to shower. Oh yeah, did i mention? Taeyong moved in with the younger male since his parents don't really care about him. 

"Let's get ready, Hm?" Taeyong said giving a peck on the cheek, but Jaehyun pouted and grabbed Taeyong's face and kissed him on the lips. Of crouse, Taeyong being the panicked gay blushed and got up from the bed running to the bathroom. Jaehyun chuckled at the other and got up as well. Both of them finished showering and getting ready and went to the living room to cook breakfast. 

"Whats for breakfast?" Jaehyun asked as he came to the living room with a towel wrapped around his waist. Taeyong turned around to face the other but regretted it. He gulped and turned around with a face bright red. 

Jaehyun noticed and smirked, walking to the other backhugging him. Taeyong could feel Jaehyun's abs on his back. If it was possible, taeyong's whole face was bright red. 

"You didn't answer my question, Baby" Jaehyun whispered in the olders ears, who had shivers down his spine. As much as Taeyong was enjoying this, he was also going to burn down the food and die of embarrassment. So using a lot of courage, he spoke. 

"JUNG JAEHYUN! I-IF you DON'T move this SECOND!" Taeyong shouted while stuttering a little, but glaring cutely and the male behind, who was now very much scared. Jaehyun moved away. 

"How can someone so cute and innocent be so threatening?" Jaehyun mumbled under his breath. 

"What was that?" 

"Nothing! Oh Pancakes" Jaehyun's eyes lit up as he saw pancakes and jumped cutely. Taeyong just giggled at his boyfriend's duality. 

"So.. what do you want to do today?" Jaehyun asked as both of them started eating the pancakes. 

"We can buy snakes for tonight and have a movie night?" Taeyong suggested and moaned in the delicious taste of the pancakes. 

Jaehyun nodded and both of them finished eating the pancakes. Taeyong got up and put the plates in the sink and cleaned them up. Taeyong removed the gloves that are used to clean the dishes and jumped on the couch relaxing himself. Jaehyun had to go work, so he went to dress up. Taeyong figured he would be bored, so he wanted to look for a job. But finding a job alone would be boring, so he decided to call Ten

"Hey, Ten" 

"Tae?everything ok?"

"Yeah, I want to look for a job. Since, jaehyun will work and i'll be bored" 

"And... you called me because?" 

"Pabo, Come with me pleaseeeeeee" Taeyong pleaded hoping to convince Ten somehow. 

Ten sighed "Ok fine, I'll be there in 20 minutes"

"Yay, bye love you" Taeyong hung up., and got up from the couch. 

"So, my baby is looking for a job?" Taeyong froze, he wanted to surprise Jaehyun with the good news after he got the job. 

Taeyong's smile turned upside down and he looked to the floor

"I wanted to s-suprise you after i got the job" 

"It's okay Yongie, I already have the best gift with me" Jaehyun said, Taeyong tilted his head in confusion not understanding what the younger meant. 

"Your heart" Taeyong cringed visible but deep down he liked the chessiness of the younger. 

"Stop eating cheese" 

"I know you like it when i am chessy" Jaehyun smirked fixing his tie which was now tangled. Taeyong sighed going over to the other fixing his tie. 

"Unfortunately" Jaehyun pouted while crossing his arms over his chest, but smirked later. 

"Unfortunately, huh?" Before Taeyong could say anything he was being kissed on the lips. Taeyong kissed back, but Jaehyun wasn't stopping there. Jaehyun bit Taeyong's bottom lip, which caused Taeyong to gasp and open his mouth. Jaehyun took this as an opportunity to  slip his tongue inside exploring Taeyong's mouth which tasted like whipped cream and pancakes. 

They both pulled away when they heard someone squealing. 

"That was.... disgustingly cute" A voice said in the kitchen watching the other two kiss. 

"T-ten, did you record that?" Ten nodded, looking at the blushing male(Taeyong) and a male slightly embarrassed(Jaehyun). 

"Don't send it-" Jaehyun was cut off by his phone dinging, indicating a message. Ten smirked. 

"Too late" 

Ten: *video attachment*

Haechan: Omg! My innocent eyes 

Johnny: Haechan? Innocent? 

Haechan: Shut up, John's banana 

Ten: Can I kill you, Haechan?  

Mark: Nope. You can't kill you sunshine, full sun, my hyuckie, my boyfriend. 

Jaehyun: ^ Im soft...

Yuta: That video tho *sips tea*

WinWin: Yuta!Be m-more like j-jaeh-yun

Yuta: OMG! DID HE JUST STUTTER THROUGH TEXT, THAT WAS SO CUTE. LIKE HOW CAN SOMEONE OMFG, HELP

Mark: ^ Wh i p p e d 

Ten and Taeyong both laughed at the group. 

After 2 hours of finding a job, they finally found one. At a cafe, Taeyong's co-worker was someone named doyoung, who looked like a bunny and was pretty cute. Ten said and Taeyong quotes 'If i wasn't taken, i would definitely go for him'. 

Ten and Taeyong went back home, tried. Jaehyun was already home by then.

"Jaehyunie~" Taeyong said as he entered the home after long time. Jaehyun smiled and walked over to the tired male. 

"Hey baby" Jaehyun said as he picked the older male who squealed in response. 

"Yah! Jaehyunnnnnn" 

"Shhhhhhh" 

Jaehyun put the male on the bed and taeyong frowned. 

"Did you find a job?" Jaehyun asked brushing the other's hair, as the older was leaning in the touch. 

"Yeah!" Taeyong exclaimed cutely. After some more chatting both of them jumped onthe bed and cuddled up under the covers. 

"Goodnight tae, Love you" 

"Good night jae, Love you too" 

"Maybe the dare wasn't so bad after all" What both of them had thought before sleeping.