Chapter 6

Jaehyun was excited and nervous for today, He was meeting Taeyong at lunch.  

Jaehyun showered and wore black jeans a black shirt with yellow colored words printed on top, and a green colored shirt/jacket. 

(What he wore ^)

(What he wore ^)

He got to the door and found Mark also going to school, so they walked together. 

"I heard you are meeting Taeyong Hyung at lunch!" Mark beamed excitedly, and Jaehyun just let out a chuckle of how his brother and friends wanted to set them up. 

"Yup" Jaehyun said and they reached school, They saw Ten and Johnny standing near the lockers and went up to them. 

"Heyo" Mark and Jaehyun did their signature handshakes with Ten and Johnny. 

"I am going to class, see yah" Jaehyun said before he would third wheel the couples. 

(Time skip to lunch)

"Hello People" Jaehyun came smiling, to the lunch table  where Mark, Haechan, johnny, Ten were. 

"Someone's excited" Mark smirked at the smiling Jaehyun. 

"Mark, just shut up-" Jaehyun got cut off, by a voice behind. 

"Hey" Jaehyun turned behind and i swear he could have gotten a heart attack at how beautiful Taeyong looked. 

Ten cleared his throat, to cut of how Taeyong and Jaehyun were checking each other out. 

"H-hey" Jaehyun slapped himself mentally for stuttering. 

Taeyong sat down, and just saw Mark, Haechan, Johnny, and Ten all smirking at them. Taeyong just face palmed, knowing how their friends are. 

"Guys, just stop. Jesus fucking christ" Jaehyun said and Taeyong nodded. All of them chatted and Jaehyun and Taeyong got to know each other better. Jaehyun loved when Taeyong pouted, he looked so cute. Jaehyun ruffled his hair couple of times, and they were softer than cotton candies. 

JohnTen and MarkHyuck all knew how this was going to end up. 

@ TyTracc: It was nice meeting you, Jung jaehyun 😊

150 likes  26 comments  

@ Jefferyjung: Pleasure is mine, Lee Taeyong. 

@ Tenouttaten: HOW do you have his photo? 😮😏

@ TyTracc : Ten, honestly STAWP. And he took my phone and took a picture! 

Ten added 8 people to GAY FELLOWS 

Johnny: Sup

Jaehyun :The sky

Taeyong: The ceiling?

Johnny: Y'all make the worst jokes, istg

Taeyong: rude :(

Jaehyun: JOHNNY, APOLOGIZE NOW! YOU MADE HIM SAD

Johnny: Protective much? Sorry Yongie

Jaehyun: If you didn't know, HE IS A BABY. A CUTE ONE... AND WE MUST PROTECC HIM

Taeyong: Thank you, Jae 😆🥺

Jaehyun: omg, so cute 

Ten: 🍵 👀

Johnny: 🍵 👀

Mark: 🍵 👀

Haechan: 🍵 👀

WinWin: 🍵 👀

Yuta: 🍵 👀

{Jaehyun has gone offline because his friends are annoying}

Taeyong: Even me? 🥺

{Jaehyun has gone offline because his friends are annoying EXECPT TAEYONG}

Yuta: Can y'all be anymore cuter???