➼ Chapter 3 ➼

J.Jaehyun 

 Taeyong! Where do u live? 

Taeyong was sitting down on his bed, making new lyrics for his new song that he thought he will make the whole school hear. He liked singing and rapping, it was a hobby. But his best friend, Ten told him his singing was good, so he decided to let the school hear it. 

He heard a 'ding' from his phone. He picked it up only to see this new kid who got dared to text him. He let out an annoyed sigh. 

 B-u-b-u

Seoul. Why?

J.Jaehyun 

I live in seoul too! Omg we should meet up! :) 

Taeyong was so tired from all the work he had to do, and now he had to deal with this person. 

 B-u-b-u

No! We shouldn't

After Taeyong sent that, he felt even tireder. His eyes were about to close to sleep. He let out a sigh and put away his laptop and put the blanket over himself, and dreamed of into wonderland. 

J.Jaehyun 

:((((( PLs Yongieeeee... Free coffee? 

Delivered 

Jaehyun just sighed, he knew there was no use. He was acting like a total creep to this person. He knew it was dangerous but when he didn't text him, he felt weird and depressed. 

Jaehyun felt a sort of attachment with this person but couldn't out a finger on what it was. He just sighed and slept.