Chapter 14

Jaehyun and Taeyong were spending cute moments this past week after their confession. Jaehyun was madly in love with Taeyong and Taeyong was also madly in love with Jaehyun. 

5 PM

"Jaehyun, Where are you? Can you come over?" Taeyong asked Jae over the phone. Taeyong frowned when he heard a girls giggle. 

"I am at work baby, I'll come over later." Taeyong definitely knew he was lying. Taeyong did know Jae is not his boyfriend but still Jaehyun said he was in love with him. 

"Ok, byee" Taeyong was about to cry because of his thoughts, so he hung up. What if he doesn't love me? No that can't be possible. That's just a friend. 

Jaehyun POV

AWW, he's Jealous. I purposely made rosè giggle so that i could see his reaction over the phone. It was so cute. I am asking him to be my boyfriend, so i needed his friends help. Me and rose became close friends. Her girlfriend, jisoo, and her are cute. 

7 Pm

"Ten, decorations?" 

"Check" 

"Johnny, flowers?" 

"Check"

"Rose,jisoo, drinks?

"Check" 

"Yuta, WinWin, snacks?" 

"Check"

"Mark, hyuck, lights?" 

"Check"

Everything needs to be perfect. I was pacing around the room nervously mumbling stuff. 

"Jaehyun, relax. He is whipped for you, he wouldn't say no" Yuta said patting my  shoulders. I Nodded and took out my phone pressing the call button. 

"Baby?" I said through the phone. 

"Yeah?" He seemed so annoyed. It was honestly so cute when he was mad. My nervousness calmed down when i heard his voice. 

"Can you come over?Please~~" 

"Ok, i'll be there in 20" Taeyong said and hung up. I sighed and sat down on the couch. 

Thrid person POV

Jaehyun was nervous was an understatement, he was beyond scared and nervous

Jaehyun was nervous was an understatement, he was beyond scared and nervous. His friends obviously didn't understand why. Taeyong was whipped for Jaehyun and vice versa. 

Taeyong knocked on the door, and he saw yuta opening the door. 

"Yuta?" 

"Just wear this. Don't peek" Yuta said and gave hima  bindfold which he was confused but wore it nevertheless. Yuta grabbed Taeyong's hand and navigated him to the inside. 

"Open the blindfold" Yuta said and ran away to another room where everyone was hiding and recording. Taeyong opened his blindfold and gasped loudly. The room was beautiful decorated. The someone back hugged him. 

"Jae?" Taeyong said in a whisper turning around to see Jaehyun in a suit. Taeyong thought he looked so hot. He was staring or should i say checking him out. 

Jaehyun chuckled at Tae staring at him. Taeyong snapped out of his thoughts and blushed. 

"So.." Jaehyun started holding Taeyong's hands in his "Taeyong, you are the most cutest person I have ever seen. You are nice, caring, creative, responsible and a clean freak, but thats whats cute about you. I am really thankful for our friends for introducing both of us. Lee Taeyong, will you be my boyfriend?" Jaehyun finished. As cliché as it sounds, but Taeyong was in tears. He hugged the male and kissed him deeply. Jaehyun smiled against the kiss. 

"I love you, Bubu" Jaehyun said still hugging his Boyfriend

"I love you too, Peach" Taeyong said looking up to Jaehyun, who looked confused.

"Peach?" 

"Your nickname" Taeyong giggled. 

"OMG SO CUTE!" 

"They were here the whole time?" Taeyong asked Jaehyun. 

"Let's eat and party People!" Yuta shouted and earned a 'wooho' from johnny. 

All of them couldn't be happier, all of them were with their loved ones. Taeyong and Jaehyun were beyond happy. Ten and Johnny, Yuta and Winwin, Mark and Haechan smiled at the new couple. 

They called themselves NCT, and they accepted more friends into this group. Little did they know they will end up with a number of 23 in the group, and counting. 

They spent the night with 'i love yous' here and there and drifted to dreamland. 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/n: HIIII, Thank you for 900 views!! Do you guys want special chapters??