Chapter 4

"TEN!!!" Taeyong screamed on top of his lungs as Ten ran around with Taeyong's phone , as he saw someone messaging him. 

J.Jaehyun 

Hi Yongie!

"WHo is This!?" Ten stopped running after Taeyong did, giving up. 

"I don't know, He was some random person and started messaging me pick up lines as a dare. Creepy tho But he looked good" Taeyong explained and Ten smirked remembering the planned he had with his friends on the day they dared Jaehyun. 

"Guys...So i got this idea that Taeyong Hyung and Jaehyun Hyung both don't have boyfriends right?" Mark said and Haechan, Ten, Yuta, Winwin and Johnny nodded. 

All of them knew Taeyong But Taeyong didn't know Jaehyun. 

"SO... Taeyong Hyung is good for Jaehyun Hyung. During the game, I will dare Jaehyun Hyung to message Taeyong's number with pick up lines" Mark made a plan and all of them decided it was time for Taeyong and Jaehyun to get boyfriends. 

"TEN?!" Taeyong snapped Ten from his thoughts. 

"Huh? Oh yeah. So have you met him?" Ten questioned genuinely happy. Taeyong just face palmed. Everytime Taeyong introduced them to some BOY, they always would ask questions like 'is he your crush?'. Once Taeyong introduced them to KUN, and Ten being the Gay God of the group asked that question. Taeyong's six friends already had boyfriends(MarkHyuck, YuWin, JohnTen), while he didn't and they would always force him to try something with someone. 

"Omg Ten, Only Texting. And he's annoying" Taeyong said much to Ten's disappointment. 

"Yongie,  You know you feel lonely and all of us can't come over a lot" Ten said, Taeyong just sighed knowing he was right. Taeyong's parents didn't care of what he did, They were out of the house half the time. But Taeyong had to focus on school as well. 

"I am just confused, I want to graduate and get a nice job, Ten. I Don't want all this in my life Right Now." 

"Hyung, This won't affect your studies. Just give it a try?I need to go now. But try calling Jaehyun tonite" Ten said and went out the door, That's when Taeyong realised he didn't mention Jaehyun's name and Ten knew? Ten didnt get to look at Taeyong's phone because he got busy with chatting with his best friend.