Chapter 11

The both of them pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air. Taeyong blushed deep red and looked down. As if one cue, The doctor came in. 

"Come here everyday, until i tell you its healed. Or you can clean the hurt yourself" The nurse said. Kun and Taeyong were very good friends, They were neighbours once.

A young Taeyong sat outside his house, looking at the football in his hands. He didn't have any friends to play with, he would always ask his mom that why noone wanted to be his friends but his mom just ignored him. He started crying, but did not notice a boy standing in front of him.

"Why are you crying?" The boy asked in the most smooth and soft voice. The boy kneeled down and wiped the tears away from Taeyong's face. 

"Nobody wants to play and be my friend" Taeyong replied still sniffling. The boy felt bad and held his hand out. 

"I'm kun, i live next to you. I would love to play with you and became your friend" Kun said as Taeyong looked up and his eyes lit up at someone wanting to be his friend. 

As both of them grew up, they developed a little feelings towards each other. After a while, they dated but it only lasted 1 week, they thought they were good at friends. Their relationship did not become awkward, they never thought they were once a couple, they have been the bestest of friends. They named each other as each other's best friends not ex-boyfriends. 

"Taeyongie, a word?" Kun called out to the male sitting down. Taeyong nodded and Kun noticed Jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows at the nickname. Kun only chuckled as Jaehyun went out the clinic. 

"Omg, it's been so long!" Kun said as he hugged the male and the male hugged back. 

"Yes, Kunie. It has" Taeyong said rufling the youngers hair. Kun and Taeyong loved calling eachother names. 

"So, Who's that, Huh?" Kun smirked as the older blushed. 

"Markies Brother" Taeyong replied. Kun started squealing, fanboying himself. 

"You both look so cute, aish my baby has grown up" Kun said as he pinched taeyong's now red cheeks. 

"S-so, how's your life?" Taeyong said still a little red, kun sighed. Taeyong became worried. 

"I-I Do like this boy, but he likes someone else." Kun said, Taeyong got angry. 

"What's his name?" Taeyong asked in a angry voice. Kun shook his head. 

"It's okay Yongie, Don't do anything. Name is Hansol" Kun said worriedly, Taeyong's features softened. 

"I won't do anything, but i'll try talking to him." Taeyong said as the younger nodded. 

"Thank you yongie" Kun said and hugged the male.

" I am the one who is supposed to say that Kun. You were there for me when no one was. Thank you" Taeyong said hugging Kun tighter. 

"Taeyong, we have to-Oh um sorry" Jaehyun said coming in the clinic finding the males  two males hugging.

Jaehyun POV

My heart literally broke. I felt so Jealous, but didn't know what to do. I was in love with Taeyong. I know we met 1 week back, but i can't  help it. Everything about him is so cute. The way he blushes, the way he pouts. 

I don't know what relationship Yongie has with Kun, the nurse. But i still feel jealous. I didn't even realise i was walking to class now beside taeyong, until he spoke up. 

"Jaehyun? You okay?" Taeyong said looking at me with his big cute puppy eyes. 

"Yah, im okay" I didn't mean for it to come out harshly but it did. I could see Taeyong pressing his mouth in a straight line, and looking forward. We reached to our class and Taeyong and me sat down. 

I know i was spacing out but i couldn't help it. I had hundreds of 'what ifs' running through my head.