Chapter 10

"That's how you get 2x-4" Jaehyun said looking at the paper, and explaining the question to Taeyong. 

"Are you listening, Tae?" Jaehyun looked to his side to see, Taeyong sleeping on the table cutely. 

How, can someone look so cute even when sleeping Jaehyun thought. He observed Taeyong. He was sleeping on his hand, with his hair all messed up, his lips slightly parted, his chest going up and down. He looked like a cute baby. 

Your Gay is showing Jaehyun Jaehyun mumbled to himself. He figured if he would leave Taeyong here, it would hurt his head, and back. So he slowly picked Taeyong and Taeyong immediately hugged the warmth of Jaehyun. Jaehyun giggled and put him to bed. 

" Good night Bubu" Jaehyun said kissing the elders forehead. As Jaehyun was about to leave, he was stopped by a wirst

"STay here.." Taeyong said rubbing his eyes with his other hand, in a low sleepy voice. Jaehyun cooed and nodded, he got on the other side of the bed. He came here with comfortable clothes so he didn't need to change. Taeyong turned around and cuddled Jaehyun inhaling his sweet vanilla scent. 

I LOVE YOU, LEE TAEYONG Jaehyun last thought before they slept. 

Morning soon came, Ten had come over to Taeyong's house to go to school with him as he woke up late he couldn't go wit johnny. Ten had a spare key to Taeyong's house because both of them were bestest of friends. Ten came to Taeyong's room to find a sight that made him coo. He smirked and took a photo of the too. Jaehyun and Taeyong cuddling. 

{GAY Crackheads}

Chitaprr:  *insert photo* My ship is better than yours 

Full_sun: jAEYONG IN THE HOUSE!!

Markie.pooh: Cuteeeeee

John'sbanana: They look cute!

TY_TRACC: SHUT UP!

Jeffery_milk: NAH, I agree with them. Its cute😆

Ten looked up to see a smirking Jaehyun and a Blushing Taeyong, he for so sure his best friends are whipped for each other.  

"Ok, Lovebirds! Get ready!" Ten said causing Taeyong too blush even more if it was possible. 

"You can wear my clothes" Taeyong said running to his closet, to get himself and Jaehyun clothes. 

After 30 minutes all of them were done eating and getting ready, and took the bus to school. They got down the bus, and they were stopped by a creepy man with a creepy smile. Taeyong being scared, caught Jaehyun's arm tightly. 

"Hey, cutie. I can take care of you" The man said lookign at Taeyong. Jaehyun of course was now fuming with anger. 

"GET The fuck out of my sight!" Jaehyun yelled, causing Taeyong to flinch. The man walked up towards Taeyong. Taeyong just held Jaehyun's arms tighter. Before The man could touch his Taeyong, He punched the man. The man was drunk so he didn't have any energy to fight. Ten and Taeyong watched the fight in amusement. 

"Husband material right there" Ten whispered to Taeyong who just giggled and nodded. Jaehyun was bleeding on his arms. 

"Let's go to the clinic" Taeyong said hugging Jaehyun like a koala and Jaehyun playing with Taeyong's hair. All three of them met with there other friends before the clinic. 

"oh my god, jaehyun what happened?" Johnny asked seeing Jaehyun's hand. 

"A drunk man was flirting with Taeyong" Jaehyun simply said, that caused their friends to smirk. 

"Possessive much? Damn Taeyong, if you don't take him. I will" Yuta said causing winwin to shrug. 

"I can't complain, Jaehyun is a husband material." WinWin simply said causing everyone to laugh. 

Taeyong and Jaehyun skipped their first class to go to the clinic. When they arrive, they knock and hear a 'come in'. 

"Hello, Taeyong and Jaehyun" The nurse, Qian Kun, said as the males entered. Both fo them bowed and sat down on the bed. 

"You are lucky these don't need stitches.. I will be getting my stuff from the storage, wait here" Kun said as the males sat down next to each other. Kun left. 

"Thank you, Jae" Taeyong said looking sideways. 

"Welcome" Jaehyun said making eye contact. Both of them didn't even know when they started leaning in. Jaehyun's eyes moves from Taeyong's eyes to his lips. 

They both feel soft lips on their lips, and move in sync. The kiss was passionate and full of love. Both of them didn't want this to end.