Chapter 5

J.Jaehyun 

Hi Yongie! 

Yongie!

Pls don ignore me 🥺😣

 B-u-b-u

I wasn't ignoring you, i was busy. Sorry 

J.Jaehyun 

I suddenly can't read...The moody Lee Taeyong saying 'sorry' 

 B-u-b-u

Bruh, i am moody but i aint a rude and a bad person

J.Jaehyun 

Do you mind if we face-time? I am bored and my friends are gone with each other. 

 B-u-b-u

Same, i don't mind. But why didn't you go with your friends? 

J.Jaehyun 

Umm, i am single. All my friends have boyfriends. I didn't want to third wheel them

 B-u-b-u 

Wow, we do have stuff in common

Jaehyun wants to face-time 

Accept I decline 

{Normal: Taeyong, Bold: Jaehyun}

"H-Heyy" 

"Heyy" 

Taeyong had to admit he had never seen a person more beautiful than Jaehyun. He had dimples, dark brown eyes, his brown hair falling to his eyes, sharp jawline. Taeyong had to admit Jaehyun was HOT. 

On the other hand, Jaehyun had never seen anyone cuter than Taeyong, He looked so unreal, His green-black hair divided from the middle, his dark brown eyes which honestly looked like puppy dog eyes, his jawline. Taeyong was a literal god. He was cute and had a little pout on the screen, which made Jaehyun burst all his UWU's. 

"So, how are you?" 

"G-good"

God, everything of this man was perfect, even him stuttering. Jaehyun wished he could cuddle this man everyday. 

"JAEHYUN!"

A voice screamed, and Jaehyun's door swung open. 

"Jaehyun, we are home"

Taeyong could swear, he heard a familiar voice. That voice seemed so much like Mark. 

"Who you talking to, Hyung"  Mark entered the camera, and froze. 

"MARK?!?" 

"Wait, you know my brother?" Taeyong swear he got the shock of his life. 

"He is one of my friends, wait- Your BROTHER??!?" 

"Wait, wait hold up. I am KUNfused," Jaehyun said, Taeyong breathe in and out. 

"So... about this. I dared you to text taeyong because i wanted to set both of you up. Ten and other were also included in this, sorry hyung" said mark 

"Omg" Jaehyun said and Taeyong just laughed at how stupid his friend is. 

"You know mark, you could just told us to meet each other instead of texting." Taeyong explained and mark just left. Leaving it in a awkward atmosphere. 

"So.. i was texting mark's friend which i never knew he had, this whole time...What a small world" 

"Yup..wait so that means you go to the same school?? Can we meet up please?" 

Jaehyun swore he  could have gotten a heart attack at how cute Taeyong is, his eyes literally glowed and his pout was adorable. 

"Sure, Taeyongie" Jaehyun smiled

"I am younger than you?" Taeyong titled his head in confusion as Jaehyun called him 'Taeyongie' 

"I am 19" 

"I am your hyung! Respect me, idiot" Jaehyun just chuckled at how cute Taeyong was acting. 

"Bye Hyung, i will go now!" Jaehyun said as he hung up the phone. 

Jaehyun saying Hyung felt different, it felt nice and safe. 

Both of them slept, thinking of the best for tomorrow.