"I remember being angry. Just so pissed at everyone and everything. Even myself. Mom won't let me save you, she let dad, and I wasn't strong enough to save you. I wasn't.. there to protect you."

Remus has fully stopped walking, refusing to look up from the ground, "I couldn't fucking protect you! That was the one time I wasn't there, and it cost you to lose the ability to fly! Now you'll never fly, and it's my fucking fault!"

"What? No!" Roman grabbed Remus' shoulders, not minding the puffed up wings. He knew Remus would never hurt him.

"It wasn't your fault," Roman said fiercely, "It wasn't anyone's fault, it just so happened a tornado came, and we hardly ever checked the news."

Remus shook his head, looking unconvinced, "Still, maybe I could've fly after and grabbed you, holding on until someone would come to help, maybe you would be able to fly. But I wasn't there to protect you."

"So.. I have to protect you from now on. I won't let anything like that happen again."

Remus finally looked up with a grin, but it didn't quite meet his eyes, "So rather you like it or not, I'm staying home with you tomorrow, and we're gonna go vist Janus."

Roman sighed, shaking his head with a small smile, "I know I can't get rid of you."

"Ha, damn right!" Remus shouted with a laugh, "Now let's go home, I really want to watch something on TV, maybe watch The Good Doctor."

Ever since Remus found the show on Hulu about an autistic surgeon, he's been obsessed with the show. It especially makes him happy, because he can relate to the main character, and Remus had shown an interest in becoming a doctor of some sort.

"I'll watch with," Roman said.

He decided to do something that he hardly ever does with his brother.

He took his hand, not letting go until the two arrived home.
.
.
.
.
Dinner was awkward.

To put it simple.

Roman, Remus, and Julian were all quiet. Roman was too nervous to talk, Remus was too pissed, and Julian didn't want to edge him on.

Roman made a pop sound, "So uh, we met Logan's grandmother, Lu, she was nice."

Julian smiled, "I'm glad," she looked over to Remus, who refused to look at her as he angrily ate to spaghetti and meatballs, making sure to stab the meatballs aggressively.

It went right back to an awkward silence. Roman was trying to think of conversation topics, but he didn't want to tell her about the shopping, or the cafe.

Remus finally made a noise, and it was a very loud groan, "Ugh! Why do you have to get this guy to fucking babysit us? We're 17!"

Julian sighed, "Remus, you two can hardly take care of yourselves. You refuse to go anywhere without Roman, meaning you don't have a small job, and Roman refuses to go in public. How on earth will you two survive?"

"I can leave Roman for a bit to buy groceries and shit!" Remus claimed.

"You don't know where any of the groceries store are, because you hardly go out," their mother tried to reason, "And you can't pay bills, you don't know how. And you have school on top of that!"

Remus glared at her, "So find someone else to fucking be the adult, because no ome wants him!"

"Remus River King!" Julian shouted back, "We do not yell at the dinner table! Especially to your mother!"

"We you're fucking yelling at me!" Remus hissed out.

"Fuck this!" he stood up, grabbing Roman's sleeve, "Let's go,"

"But-" Roman was cut off as he stumbled to follow Remus.

"Remus! You get back here right now!" Julian yelled, but the twin didn't stop, he simply pushed Roman inside their room and slammed the door.

The mother sighed, slumping in her chair, holding back tears.

She couldn't change her mind. It is settled, and her son can't change her mind.

Her ex husband and father to the twins was going to watch over them.

yo, The Good Doctor is an actual show on Hulu that you should check out. it has drama and all that good shit, and the main character is an autistic guy who wants to become a surgeon, as well as buy a TV

also, i made a tiny snowperson! the name is Bee (after a dear friend of mine) and they use he/they pronouns. i'm also gonna go sledding soon, hope i don't break a mailbox again

!!!STAY INSIDE, BE BORED AND SAFE INSTEAD OF DYING ALONE AND WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!